Chapter 6

I got woken up by Charlotte yelling at me. "Lily you have to get changed, we're going out" I nodded. She walked away but before she left she turned around.

I got dressed into my ripped white skinny jeans, black jumper, and beige sneakers. I went out of my room to go downstairs but Charlotte turned me around. She shook her head and dragged me back to my room.

She went into my closet and came out putting a lot of clothes, accessories all over my bed. Then walked out of the room.

I know what she wanted me to do, she wants me to get changed into this outfit she handed to me.

I look at myself in the mirror, from head to toe and I have to admit that I liked this look.

I'm wearing my trim neck bandage dress, beige sneakers, arrow necklace, and finishing it off with my charm bracelet I got when I was 12. Finally, I put my hair in a bun and put all my hair underneath the beanie leaving my fringe.

My curves looked amazing in this dress. There was a knock on the door. I took one last glance at myself and answered the door. Charlotte looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"Mum said we're going now. I've got the address to the house. Mum and dad are going in a seperate car so me and you have to drive together" She explained.

When we got to the house, Charlotte went to knock on the door. A man, looked in his 40's answered and gave us a warm smile. Charlotte returned the smile but I just looked blankly at him.

"Please come in" Me and Charlotte walked into the house and it was really big. Charlotte went ahead of me, while I examined the artwork.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Shit! Coincidence much! Blake startled me. I just nodded at his comment not looking at him. I walked past him, still not looking at him, to the dining room where everyone was.

I sat next to my mum, to my surprise Charlotte wasn't here.

"Mum, I forgot, I have to do something really important. Can I go?"

She looked at me in worry but let me leave.

When I got in my car I quickly drove away. Not even knowing where I was going.