Chapter 12

Lily's POV

Me and Olivia have detention today. For some unknown reason Jade got out of it some how.

When me and Olivia got to the library Blake was there. I sat at the very back far away from Blake, when Mr Simmons told us about the rules and went somewhere to probably have his dick shoved up a librarians ass.

Olivia ran off somewhere in the library while I took out my iPod and listened to All Time Low.

I looked up and noticed Blake is sitting next to me and examining me again.

He noticed that I caught him and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Blake"

"I know"

"What's your name?"

"Lil-Delilah!"

"That's a nice name"

I nodded awkwardly, looking back at my phone and noticing I have a text from Olivia:

Hurry up dude! And tell him! xLivvy

"Tell me what?" 

Fuck! Blake saw the text.

"W-what?"

"You know what. I know that Olivia girl is watching us and she is telling you to tell me something so what is it?" 

Before I know it Mr Simmons is back.

"Your free to go kids"

I quickly got all my stuff and ran out. Audrey was waiting outside with Ian in her hands. I ran over and grabbed Ian and hugged him tightly.

I put him down and said, "Hi baby, how was your day? Sorry mummy was at school for so long" 

"It's otay mummy!" He hugged my leg. I patted his back. The next thing I know he ran off in the direction of school.

"Ian! Come back!" I quickly ran after him and he ended up in the school halls with his arm wrapped around someone's leg.

"Daddy?"

"Daddy? No sweety. Where's your mum?" He looked up and his jaw dropped. Ian followed where his eyes went.

"Mommy!" he shouted towards me.

"Ian, thank god your okay!" I said retrieving him from Blake's arms. "Why did you run off babe?"

"Coz I saw daddy!" he said pointing to Blake. 

I nodded, trying to hold back tears. 

All of a sudden Jade is here with her arms firmly around Blake's neck and forcing her lips once again on his lips. WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM?!

When she was done she turned to me and looked at me with disgust.

"Let's go Ian, I will buy you a happy meal on the way home"

"Yay! No pickles pwease mummy." He pouted towards me.

"Sure kiddo." I kissed him on the cheek and walked away from a shocked Jade and Blake with Ian in my arms.