Author Note

Just letting you guys know, this story is coming to an end and sadly, I am not making a sequel because I absolutely am too lazy to make a sequel.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and think of this, not a goodbye, but a see you later.

I'm thinking of taking a break from Wattpad for a little while.

Thank you to all the people who have been reading this book and I hope you loved it.

Feel free to give me your feedback. I am expecting some comments about this book not being so detailed in the chapters, which is true. The reason for that was because I started this book and got 4 chapters written but not published and I didn't bother to touch it. I came back when I had a 5-day holiday and wrote the rest of the chapters in one day. I was in a rush to finish this book because I idn't have anymore enthusiasm to create anymore books.

I have also decided that I might not update my other books anymore. I lost all my ideas and can't seem to find them, but if I do update and even make a sequel to this book (which I most likely will not make a sequel) then you'll know straight away I got my enthusiasm. Currently I am not, so please support that.

I slightly, just slightly, enjoyed writing this book and hopefully everyone who read it did as well.

Thanks everyone!!

Lots of love. <3

~Crystal