↠𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

"Ughhhh can't believe I've got another cold...*cough*"

You grumbled to yourself, stuffing your face into the pillow. You'd caught yet another cold and couldn't do much. Your whole body ached, you kept sneezing, you were continuous coughing and you felt terrible.

"Y/N?"

A voice called as the door creaked open. It was Red Velvet.

"What."

You refused to lift your head off of the pillow, not wanting him to see you ill.

"I need to go out for a while."

"Mkay."

"Why are you hiding your face, if I was ask?"

"No reason."

Velvet rolled his eyes and walked towards you. He sat down on the bed and pushed some of your hair back.

"Is something the matter Y/N?"

No reply. You stayed silent in hopes that he'd leave the room. But nope. He rubbed your cheek and tried to move your head towards him.

"Stopppppp! *cough* You can't look at me!"

"And why can't I?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Just because ok! Its nothing."

Velvet didn't care for your whining and forced your head off of the pillow. He looked at your face, which was pale and sickly-looking. Your eyes were droopy and your nose was red.

"So this is what you were hiding?"

"Mhm."

"I'm staying home."

"But dont you have *cough* things to do?"

"You're ill. I'm staying here. I can do them another time. Its nothing too important."

You looked up at him and opened your arms, indicating that you wanted to cuddle.

"In a minute, I need to do something."

And with that, he quickly left the room. You laid there, not saying a word but with a little cough breaking the silence every now and then.

A few minutes later, Velvet returned with a familiar-looking Cake Hound in his arms.

"Chiffon!"

The hound happily jumped onto the bed and began to lick your face. You giggled at the beast and Velvet moved it off of you.

He nestled down beside you, pulling the covers over you both. You crept into his arms, burying your face into his warm chest. Chiffon curled up at the end of the bed.

"But aren't you worried you'll get sick too?"

"Its nothing. I'll be fine, I've been through worse my love."

You let out a sigh. Stubborn as always. You knew that even if he caught your cold, he'd still go out and work to the best of his ability, sometimes even further.

"Just don't push yourself Velvet, ok?"

"Mhm."