↠𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

"Boo!"

You quickly turned your head around at the voice, your eyes darting around to find its source.

"Over here dummy."

A tapping of glass could be heard from behind you. You turned your head and saw your boyfriend grinning through the window, a glass of juice in hand.

You opened the window, rolling your eyes as he hopped into your bedroom.

"Why come to my window and not the front door?"

"Why not?"

"You drive me mental..."

He plopped down beside you on the bed, laying down in your lap. His hand reached up to your face and he began to play with your hair.

"If you get any of that juice on my bed, I promise you won't see the light of day."

Your boyfriend quickly placed the glass down on the bedside table.

"Thank you."

You two sat in silence for a few minutes, his hand still messing with your hair.

"I'm bored."

"Me too."

"Can we go out somewhere?"

"Where, exactly?"

"I know a really nice place that serves amazing drinks! You'll love it!"

"You're talking about Sparklings juice bar, aren't you."

"Maybe."

"Fine."

He loved going to the juice bar, it was probably his favourite place to go. He was a regular customer, alongside Mint Choco and Herb.

You two quickly got dressed, grabbing some money and essentials.

"Cmon Vamps, let's go."

He grabbed your hand as you left the house. You locked the door and both began walking to the bar.

~at the bar~

"Ah! Finally we're here!"

You both went and sat down, where you were greeted by Sparkling.

"Good afternoon Vampire! I see you've brought Y/N! What can I get for you today?"

"I'll just have the regular."

"And you, Y/N?"

"Oh just (your drink of choice) please!"

"Coming right up!"

You watched as he walked off and began to mix the drinks. As usual, Mint Choco was seated beside you both, but Herb didn't seem to be there.

"Y/N?"

"Mhm?"

"I love youuuuu..."

Vampire wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled into your neck, causing your face to flush.

"Whats this all about..."

"Well, I love you! So why not remind you? I was getting worried you'd forgotten."

You let out a small giggle and turned to Sparkling who was handing you both your drinks.

"Thank you!"

"Enjoy."

Vampire sat up, looking over to a figure beside Sparkling.

"Hey babe, look!"

"Hmmm?"

"I think that's..."

"Its Herb!"

You both watched as Sparkling and Herb laughed and blushed. You turned to eachother with smirks on your faces and enjoyed the rest of your night.