↠𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

TW:Panic Attack

"Y/N?"

Clover opened the door, searching for you.

"Where are they..."

He checked in another room, then another, and another until he'd looked in every room in the house.

He began to panic. You were supposed to be in the house and you'd have let him know if you were leaving.

"Y/N?!"

Clover began to double check every room and noticed a figure as he entered your bedroom. Looking under the desk, he saw you. You were shaking and unresponsive as he tried to talk to you.

"Whats wrong?!"

Soon enough, he recognised your actions and realised what was happening. You were having a panic attack.

"Hey hey its ok! C'mere."

You reluctantly shuffled out from under the desk and fell into Clovers arms. He cradled you lovingly and stroked your hair in an attempt to soothe you.

"You're safe now. Don't worry."

You melted into his lap, beginning to feel calmer. However, your breathing didn't feel right and the more you focused on it, the more you began to panic once again.

Clover noticed your breathing and grabbed your hand.

"Y/N? I want you to copy what I do, ok?"

You quickly nodded, gasping for air.

"Breathe in...and out. In...and out."

You followed along with Clover as you began to maintain a steady flow of breathing.

"Just like that! You're doing great. Just keep breathing in and out."

After about a minute of breathing with Clover, you seemed to be back into a calm state.

"You ok?"

"Mhm."

You wrapped your legs around Clovers waist and your arms around his neck. He began to stand up, his hands supporting your body.

He walked over to the bed and placed you down, kissing your forehead lightly.

"Now, would you like to tell me what happened? I'm all ears."

"In a bit...I don't feel well..."

"Thats ok! Whenever you're ready sweetheart."

He played a softening tune and sang along quietly. You rested your head on his shoulder, listening to his voice and rhythm.