↠𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

A/N: This is an au in which Rasperry and Hollyberry are related. I see Hollyberry as a grandmother sort of figure.

Requested by Lalakins <3 (sorry for the late upload, hope this is what you were looking for but I feel like it was crap so I can make another one if you don't like this one :))

Possible TW!!!:
Mention of passing, death, being blamed, self-hatred and self harm.

You knew of House Raspberry. Who didn't? Nobody dared to insult it. But you didn't care. You had a hatred for Raspberry. You and her had a rocky past. So today was the day that you decided to duel with her.

"Raspberry cookie! I challenge you to a duel!"

Raspberry turned in shock but quickly drew her sword.

"As you wish...Y/N."

You both began to spar, not noticing a certain someone watching from afar. Hollyberry. Despite your hatred for Raspberry, you didn't mind Hollyberry, but it was impossible to love one and hate the other.

Soon enough the spar was over and you had won. You surprised yourself with the victory.

Raspberry wasn't in the best condition and Hollyberry grabbed her, pulling her away to fix her wounds.

You decided to take a stroll proud of your win against the one you hated most. Everything was peaceful and quiet...until you walked into Hollyberry.

"Ah. I was looking for you Y/N!"

You gulped and looked up at her.

"Please follow me!"

You nodded and followed behind her, leading you to her Palace.

"Take a seat, if you will."

You sat down in a chair opposite Hollyberry.

"So, tell me, why did you decide to spar with my Raspberry? Why did you decide to challenge House Raspberry?"

"I know it seems bad, but me and Raspberry...we've never really liked eachother. We have a past of insults and fighting. We never got along."

"I see. Is there a reason that you both argue and disagree so much?"

You let out a sigh, not sure whether to explain any of your trauma to Hollyberry.

"Well, she was only young at the time, so she wouldn't have understood, but I lost someone dear to me. They passed. And I couldn't live without them. This was around the time when me and her fell out. We often bickered, but I drew the line when she insulted me and blamed me for the passing of them. I never forgave her since..."

Without noticing, tears were falling down your face. Hollyberry quickly stood up and walked over to you. She picked you up from your chair and wrapped her arms around you.

You began to sob and held onto her tightly. She also noticed some scars on your arm and she immediately knew what they were from.

After a short while, she placed you back down and stroked your cheek gently.

"Its alright, I understand. Do you think you can make amends?"

You nodded slowly.

"Cmon then, let's go!"

She smiled at you enthusiastically and grabbed your hand as you both ran out of the Palace.