↠𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

"Excuse me, are you Amber Sugar?"

"Yes, I am, why?"

"One of your helpers has fallen whilst collecting honey."

"Which one, may I ask?"

"Y/N."

"CRAP! How badly hurt are they?!"

"Quite bad, it was a large fall. They appeared to have been hit by something from the sky. Last time I checked up on them, they were unconscious."

"Thank you for the news, i must go."

And with that, Amber Sugar quickly sped out of the door, honey dipper in hand. He rushed to your aid, searching for you beside the large flowers nearby.

"Y/N!"

He spotted your limp body on the floor and flew over as quick as possible. You slightly opened your eyes, unable to move.

"Hey hey hey its ok now. I'm gonna get you to safety ok? Then I can tend to your wounds."

You simply nodded in response as he carefully picked you up. Holding you tight in his arms, he began his flight.

Soon enough, you were back at his house. He laid you on a bed.

"Sorry that its my bed...I don't have any spare beds and I'd hate for you to stay on the sofa."

You gave him a weak smile and he grabbed your hand, slowly rubbing it with his thumb.

"I'm going to go and get bandages, medicine and anything that can be used to help you. Ill be back soon ok?"

"Mhm..."

You found it straining to even communicate, your whole body felt as if it was paralysed.

Shortly after, Amber Sugar returned with a few first aid kits and boxes alike.

"Is it alright for me to start?"

"Yes..."

You didn't care what he did. You knew he'd never hurt you. He began by cleaning your wounds with antiseptic and a tissue. You quietly whinced at the pain.

Your larger wounds were covered by soft bandages and your smaller ones simply with plasters. Amber Sugar placed his hand on your cheek, gently stroking it. You moved your face closer, resting into his hand.

"Try to get some rest, ok?"

You nodded again.

He placed a gently kiss on your forehead before removing his hand from your cheek and leaving the room.