↠𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

You were peacefully taking a stroll around the cookie kingdom, heading towards an overly large crowd of cookiefolk. They seemed to be surrounding a sort of shopping area, filled with cute, little stalls.

One caught your eye, mostly because of the girl you could see behind it. She had beautiful green hair with eyes that glowed in the warm sunlight. She had a sweet smile, one that could brighten anyones day.

You hesitantly began to walk towards her stall. She appeared to be selling fresh fruits and veggies.

"Good morning darling! What can I get for you today?"

She had seen you.

"Oh um good morning! Sorry I was in a slight trance...could I please just have one of your (fruit/vegetable of your choice)?"

She smiled at you and nodded before grabbing your goodies and putting them into a bag.

She gently handed the bag over and you placed the coins in her hand. You purposely put extra since her prices were low and well, you liked her. She was appealing to you.

"It seems you've given me some extra coins here! Be careful, we wouldn't want you spending more than you need to!"

She let out a giggle and began to push the extra coins towards you. You refused them and pushed them back.

"Its no problem. You charge quite a low price and honestly, you caught my eye."

Her face began to flush and she smiled once again.

"Why thank you! I'm glad I could be of service!"

You waved a goodbye and just as you were heading off, you noticed that she had slid a note to you. Picking it up, you saw a phone number written on it.