↠𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

Licorice cookie had always seemed to interest you. You were drawn in by his actions and the way he followed his master, Dark Enchantress cookie. It made you wonder if joining them might not be so bad.

You'd have Licorice with you so you knew you'd be safe, despite him constantly saying that he doesn't care. He definitely wanted you to join him, but you had passed down the offer every time.

Now it was time for a change.

"Licorice?"

You knocked on his door.

He opened it slowly.

"What do you want."

"I have something to tell you!!"

"Fine, come in. Break anything and I'll break your bones."

You walked into his house, closing the door behind you.

Both of you sat down on the sofa and Licorice set his scythe on the floor.

"Go on then."

"I've took things into consideration and...I've decided that I'd be glad to join you and the rest of the cookies working under Dark Enchantress!"

Licorice was quite taken aback by your words, but he was excited, which he hid of course.

"Really?"

"Mhm! I'd love to work with you! And I know you won't let anything happen to me."

A tint of blush plagued Licorices face.

"You'll need to meet her."

"Well, let's go then!"

You shot up and grabbed him by the arm. Instinctively, he grabbed his scythe. You dragged him out of the house and both began running, not realising that you were still holding hands.

Eventually, you reached the tower and began to climb.

~A lot of trays later~

"Finally we're here!"

Licorice let out a small sigh.

"Dont embarrass yourself. Or me for that matter!"

You walked into the room in which Dark Enchantress was waiting, your fingers still intertwined with Licorices.

"Licorice cookie?"

"Master, I have brought a new recruit."

She glanced down at your hands.

Licorice noticed and quickly snatched his away, his face now as red as ever.

"She wishes to join us. She is very strong and loyal, I believe she will be of great help to us."

"Very well. But you will have to train her and I will also need to see how she holds up in a fight."

"Of course Master, I shall train her to the best of my ability."

"Hmph. Welcome to the dark side. May I ask your name?"

"Its Y/N, ma'am. I hope I can be of service to you."

"Off you both go now, I have things to do."

You both bowed to her and began to leave the room.

"We did it!"

You wrapped your arms around Licorice, causing him to move his body back. He stayed silent, but tolerated your actions and stroked your hair gently, hoping you wouldn't notice.