↠𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

TW:Mental Health, Shutdown

Everything was spinning. The room, your head, your eyes. You felt dizzy, lost. As if you weren't there but you were also couldn't escape the cruel reality you were truly in. Everything was turning into a colourless blur.

"Windblume?"

It was your boyfriend, Venti. He was the only one keeping you alive, the only one that could break you out of the prison in which your own mind had forced you into. You needed him, and more than ever. Everything was so hard and nothing ever seemed to go right. It drove you insane and nobody seemed to understand, so you began to isolate yourself from everyone and refused to even slightly speak of your problems.

"Windblumeee! Are you here?"

No matter how hard you wanted him to come and find you, you could hardly breathe, never mind speaking or yelling. Tears slowly began to stream down your face, the salty taste entering your mouth.

"Are you in here Y/N? Im worried honey, I'm coming in."

Luckily, he wasn't one to walk away from a situation quickly. He was genuinely concerned for you, and would spend hours simply looking for you. The door handle began to turn, giving you hope. He walked in, looking down at your shaking body.

"Y/N! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't get home sooner honey, can you speak or move?"

You shook your head, feeling frustrated from the lack of control you had over your own body.

"Alright. I promise its going to be ok. Is it ok for me to touch you?"

Once again, your responded by moving your head, nodding slowly. It was the only way that you were able to communicate in any way. With this, Venti gently scooped you up into his arms, placing a small kiss on your forehead. You nestled your head into the crook of his neck and tightened your grip on his clothes.

"It's all gonna be ok Windblume, I've got you. You're safe in my arms."

He carried you to your shared bedroom, laying you down. He brought your favourite blankets and pillows, alongside with some fluffy plushies. He also placed a fresh drink of water on the bedside table and some snacks.

"Want me to stay with you? It's completely fine if not, i just want to make sure that you're safe."

You managed to mutter a small "Yes", clinging onto Venti as soon as he laid beside you. He wrapped his arms around you, guiding your head into his chest. You melted from his touch as he lightly stroked your hair and rubbed your back with his thumb.

"I love you so much, and even though I have no idea what you're going through, I'll be here for you every step of the way. You can always talk to me, I've lived for thousands of days, months, years. Ive seen many things and I don't mind spending these days with you."

His words made you feel so comforted. So safe.

"Get some rest sweetheart, wake me up if you need anything and I'll see you in the morning."