↠𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 (𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭)

TW: Please be careful before proceeding with this oneshot. It will have written depictions of self harm, detailed injury, mentions of blades and mental health, some overall pretty deep and dark stuff. So please take this as a warning if you are sensitive to this topic or aren't in a good mindset to hear any mention of it. Please stay safe, I love you all <3

"Honey? You here"

Silence.

You wanted to reply but you just couldn't bring yourself to speak. You were restricted by yourself. The blade gently slid across your damaged skin once again. Your facial expression remained unchanged, despite the stinging sensation and rushing teardrops on your face.

"Y/N?"

You felt so guilty. He was what you needed right now. More than anything else.

Clover opened the door to your bedroom, seeing you on the floor. He immediately dropped everything and ran to you.

"Sweetie? Its ok now, I'm here. All I'm gonna ask you to do is to put down the knife."

You reluctantly set it down, your eyes pouring as you stared into what seemed like blank space. Clover pulled you towards his chest, being careful as to not hurt your wounds. Feeling his soft hands begin to run through your hair, you loosened at his touch.

"You're ok, I promise. Is it ok if I clean your wounds after this my dear? I'd hate for you to get an infection."

You slowly nodded, still being unwillingly silent. Clovers fingers intertwined with yours, kissing your forehead.

You stayed like this for a while until you pulled away and looked up at him. He gently held your chin and kissed you warmly.

"I love you."

He began to stand up, helping you to move with him. You both made your way to the living room, where he sat you down on the sofa.

"Stay here for a second love, I need to get some supplies."

You waited paitently for his return, looking down at your bloodstained hands and opened skin.

Clover came back, carrying a plastic box and a few plasters and bandages.

"Arms out sweetie."

He gently began to wipe the gushing cuts, some easier to clean than others. He was careful as to not cause you any further pain. He moved onto your legs and cleaned them too, helping with any other part that you had scarred.

"I need to disinfect them, which will probably hurt or sting, especially since some of these are so deep. You can grab onto me, hold my hand, whatever you want, ok?"

You nodded your head grabbing his hand. The cotton ball covered in disinfectant made contact with the scars as you tightened your grip. This went on for around five minutes, leaving you relieved that it was over. Clover then finally rubbed some cream over the wounds.

"You did so well my love. Is it ok for me to bandage them?"

Once again, you nodded, leaning onto his shoulder as he fixed you up.

"All done."

"Thank you Clover...I love you."

"I love you too. Should we lay down and cuddle? I can play you your favourite song!"

"I'd love that."

He picked you up bridal style, making you blush. Within moments, you were laid under soft sheets, your arms wrapped around Clovers waist as he sat up to play your favourite song.

Word Count: 562 ♡