CHAPTER 8

"Mom , are you going on a vacation? Why did you packed all of your clothes? " Y/N confusedly ask Mrs. Kim aka Taehyung's step mom as they entire in her room .

"Oh , no no . I am not going on a vacation . And Y/N now you have to listen to me very carefully. " Mrs. Kim said to Y/N in a series tone .

Y/N just get confuse and decided to listen carefully.

" Y/N , you might know that I am not Taehyung's real mom . I am his step mom but that is another matter that I love him more than anyone. I know I didn't give him birth but that is another matter that all I want him to be safe always. I always wanted to teach him the best and try to love him lot . But His uncle aka Kim Woo Bin always teachs him to hate me and he did . He hates me from the very first . He thought that I killed his mom and his dad too . But it isn't true . I was Mr. Kim's secretary and we fell in love but His father refused our relation as I was from a poor family. So he get him married with Taehyung's real mom . She was too good that Mr. Kim couldn't able to stop himself to love her . But at the same time he loves me too . But I  already left the town and went to Guangju . About 5 years later Mr. Kim found me there and then my dad die and I got all alone . So he just marry me the situation was heard to describe . But I decided to not went with him and let her marriage continue with Taehyung's mom also mentioned that he should come  sometimes and he get agreed but didn't forget to make a will for my future safety and our marriage documents. After 1 year they had an accident and unfortunately died . Our beautiful life just disappeared in a moment . Taehyung was all alone a little kid of 6 years old and his Uncle auntie almost about to throw him and sent him in orphanage so I decided to reveal my identity and take care of him . But Woo bin and Sunny already washed his brain by telling that I killed his parents and I am gonna kill him too when I was busy with lots of paper work and continue the business . His uncle auntie always want to handover all the property as well as they made their both of children  like them . If they become too rude with you please don't mind cuz Taehyung  love them alot . I am sceard if one he will know about  them he will break down . That's why I don't let him know all this . Back then I couldn't able to give him my proper time but I  always tried to teach him good . I hope he will be good with you . And about me I am again going to Gwangji . Cuz I promised Taehyung that I will left if he got married with you and will do everything on his name all the properties . "

FLASHBACK-

" I will marry her but You need to promise me something." Taehyung said this to his Mom as she was doing some paper work on her office all alone .

" what is it Taehyung ? " she kept the paper aside and looked at Taehyung .

" After my Marriage I want that you leave Kim Mansion forever and make a will where will be written that you giving me all the properties . " Taehyung said coldly while give Mrs. Kim the paper. She read all the papers.

" Okh , I will do whatever you want but the day after your marriage . But you need to promise 1 thing too . " Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung

"What ?" Taehyung asked

"That you will not gonna sign any papers without reading and taking a good care of your future wife . " Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung .

" I will obviously full fill your one wish as you said I need to keep 1 promise . So deal final . And I need to go ." Taehyung wisely answer Mrs. Kim and left with a smirk .

Back to reality-

Now You take this . " Mrs. Kim give Y/n a bundle  of keys in her hand when Y/N looks at her with teary eyes and confused look .

" it's the house and all the locker's key of this house . You're the real Mrs. Kim  now . Took a good care of everything what am I doing  from all this years . " Mrs. Kim cried while telling all this to Y/N when Y/N also cry with her and hug her .

But suddenly a beep sounds could be heard from down . It's Mrs. Kim's car waiting  for her .

" Y/N,  promise me in my absence you will took care of my son , this house . Promise me you will made him a good person. And please never left him whatever he does with you promise me you will always love him ." She said all this while crying so hard .

" Hmm , I  promise. " Y/N  was also crying so hard .

" Mom , please don't go na . I will miss you . " Y/N hold her hand while crying. 

" Y/N,  dear , we will meet soon . Now I need to go . Just keep your promise dear . Mom loves you both ." And she rescues her hand from Y/N's fist and left crying Y/N all alone . When the other people don't care about this at all they are celebrating that their enemy left the house .

" CHEERS "

" Hahaha , Taehyung my boy . Today  you're free . " Kim Woo bin said to Taehyung with a toast .

" Woohoo , bro we can do whatever we want and do parties alott and in the main sit of our company you're going to sit # the new owner of the company . Hahaha.." Namjoon said and everyone laugh but Taehyung doesn't want to laugh from inside he was feeling guilty but in front of them he just laughs .

" Taehyung,  what about the keys of this house and lockers ? Why don't you give me that from the very start I had a dream to keep that with me . Why don't you just fulfill my dream ?" Sunny said to Taehyung.

  "Okh auntie , you wait . I will bring that for you ." With that Taehyung left .

"Owaa , mom , hats off ,  how easily you make Taehyung do whatever you want by your crocodile tear . " Trina said to Her mom when Woo Bin , Namjoon and Sunny brust into laugh as well as Trina .