CHAPTER 23

"Mom , come in . Yn took care of the House exactly the way you did ." Taehyung said to his mom as They entire into the house .

"Mom , here is the keys you gave me . This belongs to you ." Yn said to her mother in law while about to handling the keys to her .

"No , you're the real owner of the keys . This must be with you . And I have to praise my Yn . You took a better care of the House as well as my son . Thank you" Hyuna said while hugging Yn .    

Taehyung smile while watching this and they went inside .

Meanwhile -

"Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and we're going to held a grand party . You have to come . Please don't deny . It will held in xxxx place I already texted you and sent you the exact location . If you don't come I won't be talking with you." Namjoon said to Tiya on phone call .

"Okhy , ok . I will come . Hahaha , sometimes you're little carzy . But it's the cutest . I love you, RM . Ne-" Tiya couldn't finish when Namjoon cut her .

"Love you too , need to go . So many works to do for the birthday party.  See you then . Ummah" Namjoon said before he cut the call.

.

.

.

"Never leave me, RM . Though I don't have a family , I don't belongs to that high society , Don't have a surname but I love you more than anything for decades . " Tiya said with a sigh after Namjoon cut the call still holding the phone on her ear but in a moment she smiles.

"This boy is so busy with his brother that he forgot tomorrow is my birthday too . But I don't mind  as long as I can spend my birthday with him . It will be the best birthday ever cuz finally I have someone to celebrate with . I will propose him too tomorrow . I need to buy gifts for him . I am soo excited." Tiya said while smiling brightly and left for marketing .

Meanwhile -

*Bunches of photos*

"I will go then , boss . Thank you for 15,000 $ " a man with black dress and cap smirk while taking money from the desk infront of him . Looking like a detective . After picking up the money he left .

" huh , so , my son is going out with a middle class doctor . Who has no family, is an orphan with no surname." Woobin said while picking up some photos where Namjoon was hugging Tiya , hanging out with Tiya , in a car with Tiya .

"I can't imagine how my son can like this girl ! " Sunny said while holding one of the photos .

It's more like Woobin and Sunny is in a office room sitting in chairs watching the photos which the detective just gave them .

"Whatever, we will see about the girl later . The more important thing now is Taehyung . See , he brought Hyuna to home and He is in love with Yn . What do we do now ?" Woobin said while punching in the table in front of him by watching the photos where Taehyung , Yn & Hyuna entering into the house .

"At last it was Hyuna who is more clever than us . She played a huge game by getting Taehyung married with that little bitch ." Sunny said .

"We have to do something so soon before we lost everything . The property still isn't in our hands ." Woobin said .

"What are you going to do ?" Sunny asked.

"Hahaha*evil laugh*" Woobin laughs while holding some mysterious photos .

.

.

.

.

.

Tomorrow -

"Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Taehyung . Happy birthday to you " with clapping all the house maids along with Yn , Hyuna, Namjoon everyone wish him .

They're cutting a cute cake for Taehyung in the morning .

"Happy birthday, my son ." Hyuna said while giving Taehyung a beautiful chain looking so unique and expensive . And kiss his cheek with a hug.

"Thank you, mom ." Taehyung hug back .

"Taehyungya , happy birthday, man . This is from me." Namjoon said while handling him a beautiful watch .

"Thanks, bro " hug .

"Happy birthday, Tae . Say aaa .. this delicious cake by me . I made it for you my dear husband." Yn said as soon as she feed Taehyung , hug & kiss him .

"Guys , get ready for the Party then . I need to go have lots of works to do . Taehyung, your dress will be coming home soon . Wear that and get ready . Bye " Namjoon said while he was about to go .

"Wait , what about Uncle , auntie & Trina ?" Taehyung asked.

"They will be in the party at the correct time . But I have a special guest today to introduce with you ." Namjoon said with a wink and blush and he left .

"Omo , is it his girlfriend or what ?" Hyuna asked.

"I think so . Nowadays, oppa is blushing and talking over phone calls all day ." Yn answered .

"Finally, this idot got a girl too ." Hyuna said when all of them burst into laugh .

In Taehyung & Yn's room -

"Wifye , a single cake , I won't take that a birthday gift." Taehyung said with a pout .

"Ah , so , what's my beloved husband want for his birthday?" Yn said went to Taehyung cross her hand in Taehyung's shoulder , standing in her toes when Taehyung embarrass her waist more like a hug but they were looking at each other .

"You really don't know what I want?" Taehyung asked teasingly while bend down bringing his face near to Yn more like he is gonna kiss her . 

But Yn move her face a little to avoid the kiss and went closer to Taehyung's ear

"Dear husband , you will get your gift tonight. Don't worry." Yn said in a sexy tone and then peak Taehyung's ear .

Taehyung smile and hug yn . Which make Yn hanging in the air . As Taehyung is much taller than her . After a tight hug Taehyung bend down again and make Yn Stand on the floor .

Yn again stand in her toes and kiss Taehyung in his lips . The sudden kiss make Taehyung shock . But in a moment Taehyung gave in and kissed Yn back . It was the softest kiss . Their lips were moving slowly, they were in eachother arms , little moan and the want of eachother more & more make the scenes hot .

(An : again sorry for this late update . Let me know if you like the story . Tell me about your thoughts if you feel uncomfortable or don't like anything.  I would be glad to know . Love you . Stay safe & happy)