CHAPTER 40 (18+)

An POV -

"Yn you sit here , I need to use bathroom." Taehyung said to Yn while both of them just entered into their hotel room . It was very luxurious and well decorated for couples . But unlike honeymoon suits . It was simple . But the real deal was the bathroom .

It was completely see through....

"Hmm , sure ." Yn replied with a gentle smile . She didn't show her real motive . That she's gonna surprise her husband with a beautiful hot night . After all they haven't got intimidate for long .

Yn was in her thoughts of planning what she was gonna do . But her eyes catches an amazingly dangerous thing . Her face got red as soon as she noticed that the bathroom was completely see through and now she can clearly see her husband who is about to get undress .

"Huh , I need to finish this before Yn even notice . I can't go to her with this boner . Taehyung junior please calm down with one shot ok ?" Taehyung said to himself while unbuttoning his shirt . He was so busy with getting rid of his boner for Yn's safety the he didn't even notice that see through bathroom and Yn's eyes on him .

In a moment Taehyung got undressed . He opened the shower . The water was falling on his body and it was a heavenly view .

Yn couldn't remove her eyes from his husband and gulp . Meantime Taehyung hold his dick with both of his thumbs as it was huge for one hand . Then *fope fope* he started to jerking off with heavy breathing .

Yn was amused with the view . And she couldn't control herself anymore that she opened her frock that she was wearing , throwing it in any corner & ran into the bathroom , leaving her self with her undergarments .

Till then Taehyung was finished his work . But it was far from enough . The crack sounds of the bathroom's door made Taehyung came back to reality . He turn around , heavily breathing , with a hard boner . He slowly looks down to up , only to see Yn taking heavy breaths , looking at him lustfully .

"Y-yn -?" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence with questioning look but Yn cut him off with a passionate lustful kiss . Taehyung was already lossed his control in himself and after that he didn't even bother to hold himself anymore .

He picked up Yn in his arms while Yn hugged her husband's torso with her legs , making out wildly .

Moaning sounds could be heard everywhere . They were under the shower , water falling in their skin making the moment more erotic .

"Y-yn why are you here ?"Taehyung asked with his husky bold voice, taking his breath heavily , mouth still glued with Yn .

"T-the ba-throom i-is see through...mmphh" Yn couldn't complete got another counter attack by Taehyung's hot long juicy tongue , filled with his saliva and Yn's saliva .

Yn's hand roam around Taehyung's back hair pushing him more . Nothing is enough . And Taehyung's hands were rubbing Yn's back , feeling her more .

In a moment Taehyung opened Yn's bra and throws it away . Making Yn's bare boobs rub into his chest .

"Ahhhh , haa, mmph ...." Moaning sounds were coming out from Yn . As she got so sensitive in that part of her body due to pregnancy .

"Agh.... mph , Y-yn i-i can't w-wait anymore... !" Taehyung said with his heavy breathing . Kissing yn's cheeks band taking her out of the bathroom not before closing the shower.

Taehyung put Yn slowly in the bed . Looking at the beautiful view which pleases his eyes . Yn was always so beautiful . But as she eats alot now , she got little chubby , her thighs got little bigger with cute belly fat , her boobs are as beautiful as ever , Yn's eyes were dropping tears nonstop due to intense pleasures .

Taehyung didn't wait a moment and hover over her . Not leaving a single place for kiss . While his other hand took off Yn's last garment piece on her and started to play with her pussy .

Yn was moaning nonstop , Taehyung was kissing everywhere of her body . Leaving hickeys on neck , chest , belly and then went to her boobs sucking it , licking it with tongue .

Taehyung's fingers were constantly playing & rubbing Yn's clit , making her going insane with moans .

"Ta-tae , i-i , mmph , agh , I ca-n't t-take mmmphh , it an-ymore , j-mm-just , huh , p-put it in ,AHHH .." Yn said while crying in pleasure .

Taehyung got up sit on his knees, put yn's legs over his shoulder, making his dick ready to entire but he stopped suddenly .

"N-no , Yn , I can't do this . Y-you are pregnant . What if something happens with the kid ?" Taehyung said seriously looking guilty.

"T-tae , h-how come you this childish . Don't worry , the baby will be safe . And I am more than 3 months pregnant . So just put it in already. Or I will kill you for not doing it in this whole time , pabo ." Yn said last part with death glare .

"O-ok" Taehyung fearfully said and then thrust inside Yn . Both of them flinch with too much pleasure .

*Thorp throp , thrust thrust*

*Mmphh , ahhghhhh , haaa , mmm , hmm , ummmm , mmmphhhhhhhh*

The scream and moan got louder & louder as the night aheads . Both of them were melting into eachother . There were round after round held that night between them . Quite lustfully they surpass the night .

{An: sorry for late publishing . I've no experience with this stuffs so I wrote whatever I know from reading other people's stuff . Hope you like it . Let me know . Love you..}