Chapter 33

"It's a good thing that Miss Tiya isn't here today . At least I don't need to explain everything to Namjoon hyung ." Taehyung said to himself while doing something on his computer.

It's finally here . Tomorrow is the grand opening of Taehyung's project .

"Idk what happened with Namjoon hyung . He isn't focusing on anything . Look at him , typing notes but his face looks like he doesn't have a soul ." Taehyung again said to himself with a sigh and nodding his head . Again focusing on work .

-

-

-

"Don't worry, Ynie , we're already in the hospital . Doctor, Doctor... Please have a look....." Tiya said then called the doctor.

Finally Yn is in observation and Tiya is waiting outside .

In the ambulance Tiya already checked her but there is nothing wrong with her . Tiya couldn't find anything . So she let other doctors take over her .

"I hope she is alright . What should I do ? I didn't even ask for her husband's number . And her phone isn't with her . Whom should I call ?" Tiya said to herself and went into deep thoughts.

After 10 minutes -

"The observation is over . We shift her in a room . The doctor is looking for you in her cabin. " A nurse said to Tiya .

"Ok thanks ." With that reply Tiya went to the doctor's cabin .

-
-
-

"Hi , Miss Oh ." Tiya said as she knocked the door and came inside.

"Oh , Tiya . Have a sit ." Doctor says while watching reports .

Tiya sat .

"Doc , something serious ?" Tiya asks with a little fear .

"Not at all , Tiya . She is all good . Health is perfect too . Btw what are the relations between you two ?" Doc asks with a smile .

"Ah - She , she is my sister  . Yes , my younger sister, haha ." Tiya at first got startled and then answer with a nervous laugh .

"Oh , congratulations , Tiya . You're going to be an aunt . She is 6 week pregnant." Doctor said with a smile face .

"What ! Omg , really? Wow , this is so , I am so , haha , I am so happy...." Tiya got shocked that she wasn't able to talk properly . With a big smile Tiya started to talk nonsense . The doc just laugh and hander her the reports of Yn .

-

-

-

"Yn , when will you wake up ? I can't keep it to myself anymore . I need to give you the news . I already prepared too many chocolates, ice creams and so many foods that moms are carving for when they're pregnant . Just wake up now . It's already 9 o clock at night." Tiya said to sleeping beauty {guys always remember beauty is not only by your physical appearance but your heart and behaviour . Please love yourself }, I mean sleeping Yn .

Yn been sleeping too long . Tiya already asked the doctor . She said it's normal . Yn just too tired . She should let her sleep and confirm her family, specially her husband . But our Tiya doesn't know who's her husband .

-

-

-

"Yn , we're home . Yn , YN.... Ynnnn...?" Taehyung said as soon as he returned home with Namjoon.

"Sir , she isn't home." A maid said as she hurriedly came to Taehyung who was in the ground floor .

"What do you mean she isn't home ?" Taehyung asked while frowning his eye brows . Namjoon got shock too .