CHAPTER 25

Yn's pov -

I was sitting beside Tae in the full speed car . I looked at Tae , he still got that expressionless face . Tbh I really fear that face of Tae .

I don't understand what was he feeling , what was in his mind , is he angry ? Is he upset or sad ? Is he hating anyone or himself ? My mind was full of mess and the car speed was growing and growing.

"Tae , slow down . I am scared ." Finally I spoke with tears & closing my eyes due to fear of high speed .

*Break*

I look at  Tae and saw he was looking at me still expressionless . The next moment he open the door and left the car . It was almost mid night. Still I couldn't help but follow my husband.

Now he was kinda looking messy . I still couldn't find out the actual feeling inside the man whom I love the most in this whole world.  I was hating myself for not understanding him , for not helping him . But I decided one thing that no matter what I will stay beside him , no matter he wants or not .

I kept following him . I was a park beside a river . It was looking so known to me as if I've been here before .

But I finally figured it out that it's the same park I used to come every now and then back when I wasn't married to Tae . I stopped coming here cuz I am no more sad . Tae never actually let me become sad anymore .

But what am I doing I still can't help him , can't make him happy . I am not a good wife . Tae was walking so fast I kept following him half walking - half running . But now I actually ran to him and tightly hug him from back .

When few drop of water fall on my hand it took no time for me to understand my man was crying . I couldn't hold my tears and cry with him still back hugging .

In a moment Tae kneel down more like breaking down. So do I . I sat down beside him . I face palm him and made my crying husband look at me .

I instantly hug him . He hug back . I was still unable to understand him but looking at him makes my heart break . I was still unable to understand what will be his final decision . But I decided to shush him first. 

"Tae , it's ok.  Everything will be fine , Tae . Please don't cry . Everything will be fine ." I try to console him while sobbing & patting his back . Hoping he doesn't misunderstand mom .

"How - how could she do this ?!? " Tae said to me . A thunder fall in my head cuz I still didn't understand him . But will he again start to hate mom  . What are you thinking Tae ? Why it's too hard to understand you ? Cuz you never opened up to me . I am hating the situation but I let Tae speak . After breaking our hug I look at him still patting him , trying to console.

"How can she do this ? Why , why Yn ? Why she did this ? I won't be able to forgive - *sobbing*" Tae couldn't finish and start sobbing more & more . But my heart was breaking cuz Tae , it's not right. After all of this sacrifice from mom if you still hate her it will be a sin . I need to make understand Tae . I can't let this big sin happen .

-

-

-

Meanwhile - An POV

After Tae left the party all the guest were starting to leaving and one time came where there was none but few guests from Woobin who was same minded as him , Sunny , Woobin , Trina & the stuffs & body guards.  Woobin was looking so impatient like he was waiting for someone so eagerly.

-

"Ops , my operation got too long today and I became late . I don't know what RM gonna think  ? " Tiya said to herself while rushing into the party .

Tiya was so simple unlike the other girls in the party wearing simple dress more like her usual clothes , almost no make up , simple open hair , no excessories other than a simple watch & her simple shoes . She was holding a boutique of beautiful fresh flowers and birthday card for the birthday person . Though she didn't know whose birthday was that but she still managed to write something on the card. 

"Rm , might be angry on me . He told me he will wait for me in the front gate . But he is not here . Might be got bored by waiting for me . Uffhoo , Tiya what do you do . Say sorry to him as long as you meet him . Now let's go inside." Tiya said to herself and finally enter into the party .

"Is something wrong why there is so less people. Where is RM ?" Tiya again talk to herself and decide to ask from a stuff who was standing there.

"Excuse me , can you- "

"Welcome, miss Tiya . Welcome.." Woobin said with a smirk in his face before Tiya could finish her conversation with that stuff .

"Thank you . But do I know you, sir ?" Tiya said with a bow and politely .

"You will know me soon , Miss Tiya " *smirk*

An : I thought I will finish the climax today but I am too lazy. Hope you will wait . Love u 🤟🏻