CHAPTER 35

"T-tae- you , you're crying ? What happened ?" Namjoon asked as soon as he saw his brother's red puffy eyes from which tear was dropping .

It was the biggest shock in Namjoon's life to see Taehyung , the cold guys , who always stay emotionless , tries to show how cool , how strong he is  , crying? Crying Infront of people ?

Actually so much was going inside Taehyung . In one hand he heard that most heart warming news that , he is going to be a father , though he is sceard about being a father all of a sudden but that doesn't less his excitement , his happiness and his love for his wife . Tears were flowing as the burdens , the sadness , the lonely times he had before . His sad memories were finally leaving from his heart and all those happy moments with his wife were filling the gap . Only Yn was with him every single time . She never left him . And today she is going to give him the biggest happiness in his life .

On the other hand he finally heard the word "brother" from his sister, Tiya . Yes , Taehyung knows from the very first that Tiya is his sister . As a big CEO with so much power , he has many links to find about someone in a moment . While Tiya were using the same name as her father's name which is Taehyung's father's name . So it took only a second to find out the truth . That's why he was so calm all the time , when he finally gets to know who owns the company , it's none but his sister , after knowing Tiya, Taehyung was really glad that he has someone who can get his back . Who has the same blood as him . He was utterly shocked that his mother did his sister this wrong , and that was only for him . Guiltiness  was eating him every moment . But today he feels so calm after hearing the word "brother" .

So everything made Taehyung finally cry in happiness .

"Now I totally believe love changes people so much . But Tae , why are you crying ? Is it too critical ? I am having lots of fear . Yn ok ?" Namjoon said with worried expression . Clearly showing how concerned , how tensed he is .

"Hmm , you're right . Love actually changes people . And don't worry . Yn is absolutely fine with your nephew or niece inside her belly." Taehyung said after whipping his tears , with a assuring and beautiful big smile .

Tbh , Namjoon was still in shock to watch Taehyung smile like that . But he was more shock cuz he didn't understand anything Taehyung said just now .

"Nephew , niece ? Wait what ?" Namjoon said raising his eyebrows like wtf is you saying .

"Haha ... Namjoon hyung , you're going to become an uncle . Yn is pregnant." Taehyung said with more bright smile only to make Namjoon's jaw drop for a moment to digest everything he just said and the next moment -

The both brothers were jumping while hugging eachother in happiness . And obviously Namjoon was crying too .

Namjoon finally said after breaking the hug , wiping his tears , "I am so proud of you, man . And I hope you will take good care of both Yn , my little sis and the baby"

"I will , Hyung . But I am sceard . What If I hurt them ?" Taehyung said with a little pout . Looking at Yn with puffy eyes full with concerns & worry .

"Don't worry . I believe, you will become the bestest father and husband . And the bestest family for us ." Namjoon said with his dimple smile .

"Well thanks . But I have a huge work for you , Namjoon hyung ......." Taehyung said with a 'i am so sorry look' and a guilty awkward smile ....

MEANWHILE -

"What do you mean by giving up ? Then what about all those hurt you got by this years without any reason ? You will let it go that easily ?" Chini asked Tiya in wonder as Tiya decided to leave her all plans about hurting Taehyung .