CHAPTER 28

"I have waited too long . I need to do this now . I need the money and the company to become all mine ." Woobin said with a fist in the desk which was in front of him .

"But it's about our son too . We can't risk him ." Sunny said with a concerned tone. 

"Risk ! Huh , for that company I have done everything . I didn't even lag behind to kill my own brother & sister in law . Yes , I am the one who's behind their accident . It was such a smooth plan until that bitch showed up ." Woobin again groaned in anger .

"But we have everything . Taehyung oppa provides us with our every necessity . Why do we need to do all this , Dad ?" Trina asked his father .

"You won't understand . The company is the only thing I want . I want the company under my control . I need to be the boss of that company . It's my only dream and I can do anything to achieve this . ANYTHING!!! " Woobin exclaims.

-

-

-

"Tiya , where are you ? I need you with me.  After that day I have never seen you nor able to contact you . I am missing you . Tiya please come back to me . Please " Namjoon was crying and drinking alcohol . He was totally wasted .

"What is all this ? You've been drinking all this alcohol, oppa ?" Yn said in amaze as the room was filled with empty cans & bottles of different types of alcohol .

Namjoon wasn't answering her not look at YN as he was too drunk and was still crying .

"I just had a sense that you came back so I came to see you . You were out of home about 2 weeks . And now you're crying . What happened, oppa ? " Yn gently asks as she goes to him and sits beside him and started to clean the mess a little by moving them aside .

"Ynnnniee ..." Namjoon suddenly hug Yn only to make her flinch a little and he was crying while calling her in a cute tone with sobbing . Yn smile a little out of pain . She is not liking the fact that her oppa is in too much pain . She gently hug him back like a little kid & starts to patting his head .

"Oppa , tell me what happened?" Yn asks with concerns.

"Ynniiee.. , she is no where . I can't find her . I-i love her too much . Ahhhahhhahahahh.... I miss her ." Namjoon says with sob & cry .

"Oppa , don't lose hope .  If she loves you she gonna come back to you  . She won't leave you , oppa ." Yn was trying to assure him . But Namjoon was too broken that he didn't take care of him , he didn't even sleep about days . So in little care by Yn he just fall asleep in her lap .

"Oppa , I am hating to see you like this . Please bring back my old oppa , who used to smile with that damn cute dimple . " Yn said still patting in his head .

.........

"Sleep well, oppa ." Yn said as she closed the door and left the room .

After Namjoon fall asleep in her lap she spent kinda alot time with Namjoon like this . After about an hour she put Namjoon layed on his bed . Then clean his room . Turn the lights off  , put the blanket on him and finally left .

*Click click* little did she knew....

Next Morning -

"Tae , how is everything going ? It's really hard to see you . I miss you so much." Yn said as she hug Tae as soon as he came out from the bathroom.

Nowadays for that new project of his Tae barely stays at home . It's the biggest project till now and he put everything , his every effort & money on it . And this project going to be a bomb and will earn a big ass money for sure .

"I miss you too Yn . But it's really important . It's my dream project . After this I will be able to relax for quite a long time . I just need only 2 weeks to make it happen . After that my whole time will be yours I promise." Taehyung said with a smile .

*Sniff sniff* "Tae , why do you smell so good . I don't know what's wrong with me but nowadays I love to smell your scent . It gives me a different kind of relaxation . As nowadays I always feel like kinda anxious or some kind of feeling I never had before." Yn explains .

"Hehe , Yn , you're getting cute day by day . After this project I have one big responsibility to do . After that I promise my whole time is yours . Now I need to go . I am sorry, honey ." Tae said gently pulling yn Infront of him and cherishing her cheek . Yn nodded with a cute pout and finally let him go . And Taehyung finally got ready .

"Tae , you know Namjoon opp-- "

"Bye , honey , got no time. Talk to you later." Taehyung didn't let yn finish and cut out then kiss her a goodbye kiss on the cheek and left .

-

-

-

"I think it's the correct time to attack . Mr. Jung , what do you think ? "

With An evil smirk "SHE" asked~

"AN : I Know you're confuse . Me too confuse . But I will let you guys know about what's happening soo soon with next few chapters. Stay tuned and happy also safe . Sorry for late publish 😅 love you "