CHAPTER 17 (18+)

At night - Taehyung's Mansion

In Taehyung's room -

Taehyung went to the bathroom for bath when Yn is in the balcony of their room . The cold breeze of wind was blowing and now it shows a little effect on Y/n which was noneffective when she used to live with her aunty . If you notice you can see yn has changed .

She is no more the old Yn . In Taehyung's house she lives peacefully . She eats well , no one hurts her , she takes care of her health, skin . Her clothes are also improved . She no more wears cheap clothes .

The skin care routine made her skin more glowy , soft . Her lips are now more soft and pumple . All over she looks more beautiful now . Her tiny thin body is getting in a good shape with perfection .

She changed physically and mentally. From the very first Taehyung never behaved bad with her nor hurt her . Moreover, He always cares and cherishes her . Though She cherishes Taehyung more . Always take care of Taehyung's need .

To be honest their relationship improved a lot . They are more like a real husband wife who is in love .....

In the balcony with the cold breeze Yn was thinking about Taehyung and their relationship when a pair of cold hand made her flinch by hugging her cute little chubby belly which was cover by her cute top .

It was none but Taehyung . After finishing his bath , clothing and all he was looking for Yn . Then he noticed her in the balcony lost in her thoughts. So he decided to went to her and hug her .

"Tae , you scared me ." Yn said with a little smile . Taehyung giggles and went more close to Yn .

"It seems like I am hugging you after a long time . " Taehyung said casually.

Yn giggles and says , "you just hugged me yesterday ."

"Idk , but it feels like more than a year now ." Taehyung put his nose on yn's neck after saying this .

He was taking Yn's beautiful scent by sniffing her neck . Yn titles her head . Suddenly Taehyung kiss yn's neck and his hand went under Yn's top to exactly on her belly to hug more tightly .

Yn gasped a little and closed her eyes as soon as she felt one more kiss on her neck . Her right palm went directly to Taehyung's cheek to hold his cheek softly .

Taehyung tighten his grip on her waist pulling her more closer but there is barely any gap between them . It's more like Taehyung wants her inside him . While his nose still sniffing Yn's scent .

Suddenly Taehyung's hands started to move upper in Yn's body . Yn's another hand make a tight grip on her pants as she was shivering under Taehyung cuz of the butterflies in her stomach which was created by Taehyung.

A little by little Taehyung's hands went near to Yn's boobs . Goosebumps were filling Yn's body . She was holding her breath .

Taehyung also lost in somewhere . Sniffing Yn's scent was no more enough . So he leave a wet kiss on her bare shoulder . Eyes still close of this two .

"Ehe" with a sound Yn gasp for breath and flinch as soon as Taehyung's hands grab her boobs . Too much new feelings were working together inside her .

But with that sound made by Yn Taehyung back to reality . His lost mind come back and he instantly left Yn's body and take a step back . Finally open his eyes which was filled with guilt and sorry but another feeling was visible that I want you more Yn .

Yn was still closing her . Her right hand was still in air which was grabbing Taehyung's cheek . She was still shivering .

"I -i am sorry . Yn" Taehyung open his mouth .