CHAPTER 32

*Ring ring* *Ring ring*

"AHHH , someone stop this stupid Alarm. Let me sleep ." Tiya groans as she was trying to sleep peacefully .

"Wake up , now . You need to go to office, remember ? " Chini tell Tiya while cleaning her room .

"Ugh , what would I even do after going to office? I don't know about anything there without some paperwork things . And if I go there I need to see Taehyung . I am not in a mood today. Lemme sleep." Tiya said while sitting up in the bed and then again doses off .

"What do I do with this girl . Tiya , just go to office . You need to have knowledge about what's going on in the office and need to have an eye on Taehyung . You already forget about your mission ?" Chini said to her in a serious tone .

"Ahh , ok . I am going. I know you won't let me sleep in peace . So I better go ." Tiya said and went to her bathroom .

-

-

-

"Yn , did Taehyung leave already ? " Hyuna asked YN .

"Yes , mom . And Namjoon oppa also went with Him . " Yn replied

"Yn , you already know that I need to go now . It's about time . So , bye dear . " Hyuna said to Yn as she hug her . Actually Hyuna & her friends are going on a trip in Thailand about 1.5 months .

"Bye , mom . Stay safe and call me to give update about you . Also click lots of pictures and have lots of fun . " Yn said while hugging her back .

Finally Hyuna left .

"Today no one is home without stuffs . And I am also getting bored by staying home for so long. Tae is so busy this days with his work . Why don't I just go shopping alone ? Also I will eat something from outside . Tae already gave me this credit card." Yn said to herself while watching the credit card which was on her hand .

As it is , Yn went to get ready and went out with one of Taehyung's car . Obviously there was a driver with her . Taehyung won't allow her all alone , after all caring husband .

-

-

-

"I am not going to the office today . At least not now . No matter what Chini says . Then what should I do now ? " Tiya said to herself and was thinking .

"*Beep beep* you called for taxi , miss ?"

"Ahh , yes . " Tiya said as soon as she came back to reality and went inside to the cab she booked .

"Umm , went xxx restaurant." Tiya said as she already fixed she want to eat at first .

-

-

-

*Bump*

"Ouch" While rubbing her head

"I am sorry- wait , Tiya ?" In wonder and happy tone

"Y-yn ?! Right?" Little awkward

"Yes ." Super happy

While going inside into the same restaurant Yn & Tiya got bump into each other . Tiya didn't notice Yn as she was rubbing her head . Yn instantly apologize but she noticed some familiar face . She instantly recognise Tiya as she met her in a very important day of her life and she was the only friend of her .

Tiya got little startled but she also recognised Yn and both of them went inside into the restaurant .

{For those who doesn't know why Tiya & Yn know eachother . In one previous early chapter They met and became friends}