CHAPTER 21.5

Namjoon's POV -

"I love you, RM . I love you so much . I love you, I love you, I love you " Tiya was crying and sobbing so badly when she confessed her feelings to me . My lips carved into a soft smile and I finally answered her question.

"I know from the very first"

Yes , I knew that she loves me . Cause I was the one who fell for her first .

almost 9 years ago 1 day I was walking on the school path with my friends when I first saw her . She was so simple , normally walking with a almost fainted smile , wearing glasses , looking like the perfect nerd .

Idk why but instantly I knew that she was the one . And from then I did almost everything to catch her eyes . I still remembered how much hassle I created back then . Thinking about that still makes me laugh at my core .

"Y-you know ?"

I was in my deep thoughts about past when my girl who turns into a perfect woman now , who was in my embarrass asked me with confusion.

"Yeah . I know . And I love you too . " I finally said her simply with all of my emotions that I love her .

After a while --

After we confessed to eachother we decided to come back home . My girl was crying so badly . So I just drove her to her house which was empty. She invited me in . Tbh it was just a formality cause I no more can't leave my girl . I missed her in my whole life.

Now we are in her room sitting on the sofa . She is in my embarrass. You can say we're just cuddling softly. When my princess ask me -

"Before you mentioned that you knew about everything. What did you mean by this ?" She softly asked me with her soft lips .

"You know what I fell for you first in the college. " I finally confessed.

"Huh ?" She said kinda shockingly I just laughed a little and started to tell her the whole story.

.

.

.

"So , you want to say that you want to the biology lab only to catch my attention?" She said with bright smile and little giggles .

"Or what ? You know the how much the girls were crazy over me . Avoiding all that I went there and slowly give that invitation card to you and smile only to catch your attention. You remember I even didn't dance at the party only cause you wasn't my partner. Idk but I clearly remember I placed our card together. "

"Oh , you mean you cheated? " While giggling Tiya asks Namjoon in little shock too .

"Or what ? But still I couldn't dance with you that day ." Namjoon answers with a poker face .

"Awweee . It's okhy . You have me now for your whole life ." Tiya said with pretty eyes and assuring smile .

Namjoon sigh and said , " You remember the last part when I was leaving ? I saw you running and crying after my car . But as father was there I was helpless . I wanted to tell you about my feelings that day . But you came late . So I wrote all my feelings and emotions in a letter. And put that into my locker. But I think you didn't open that anymore."

"I was also about to keep the confession letter in your locker. But as you left I couldn't able to open it out of memories and scared to break my heart even more . " Tiya said with tear in her eyes but Namjoon didn't let them fall and hug her tighter . Tiya hug back .

All of their distance, confutation, untold stories , wall that separate them break down and their love life started from the very first . Both of them love eachother so much , they will cross every level of love test to pass and become eachother's completely.

Little did they know that their future might not that easy , not that bright to co-operate and go on by holding eachother's hand .

Destiny might bring a big storm once again to apart them .

What about Namjoon's family ? Do you think a father, A greedy father like Woobin will accept a normal girl with no parents , no identity , who isn't from high society ?

{ If any of you are getting bored by this classic fanfictions and wanting to read something MYSTERIOUS , THRILLER , HORROR then try this new book "93 Days" https://www.wattpad.com/story/330967060?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=kimkookie570&wp_originator=o6hexC%2FSA9iSLlkzShMGPtEmG4KuD5jtAaHPVWExMc8XzvJ6NCS%2FAh8O%2BhgM8ZIArYn%2FCoenEf%2B0W8nEiMD9s0GyBSTHKzZI%2FtBN7rUFRMA4CpxTo0QfffZltxyJGjpl}

"An : Don't forget to share your thoughts 💭 . And so sorry for late update. I was so sick . But I will publish next ep this Friday. Until then stay safe , happy and healthy. Love you "