𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ꜰᴏx ᴀꜱ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴛ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ

"Falling in love..it sucks. It causes more pain
than what it's worth."

"I don't have much family so if I was given the choice to save my brother or me, I'd choose my brothers everytime with no hesitation."

"Do it and I'll personally find a way to kill you. And when I want something done I usually succeed."

ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ɢɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ

"Love....Love causes vulnerability. That person who returns your love, they have the power to hurt you like nothing else. It's the worst feeling."

"I suggest you take a step back before this ends badly."

ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜ ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴ ɴɪᴋʟᴀᴜ "ᴋʟᴀᴜ" ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ

"From all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, there are so few on the pain of being the object of that affection."

"Don't underestimate the allure of the darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."

"What wine goes well with treachery?"

ᴘᴀᴜʟ ᴡᴇꜱʟᴇʏ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ

"We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are."

ɪᴀɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʀʜᴀʟᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ

"I've been in love. It's painful, pointless, and overrated."

"When people see good, they expect good and I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations."

"There is no such thing as a bad idea. Only poorly executed awesome ones."

ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴛ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ

"The first rule of truly living is to do the thing your most afraid of."

"All of us live with a demon inside. Some days you control the demon and other days it controls you."

"Sometimes what's most important is not who your siding with but who your siding against."

ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʟᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀʙᴇꜱ

"Anybody capable of love is capable of being saved."

"I don't abandon the people that I care about."

ɴɪɴᴀ ᴅᴏʙʀᴇᴠ ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ɢɪʟʙᴇʀᴛ

"The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them."

ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴛᴇʀɪɴᴀ "ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇ" ᴘᴇᴛʀᴏᴠᴀ

"Love, hate, such a fine line."

"True love is not real unless it's returned."

ᴋᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍ ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ

"I can crush your skull without even flinching."

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ

None of these edits are mine!!!