𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇꜱ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

The next morning Damon and Stefan dragged Scarlett out of bed. Telling her to get up and put on some clothes to go to the tomb to talk to Katherine. Of course Scarlett was upset because she didn't want to see Katherine and still upset from the other day when Damon didn't believe her. So she had an attitude the whole way to the tomb.

When they went down the stairs she sighed before motioning her head towards the stone door."Let's do it." Damon said before grabbing the right side of the door. Stefan grabbed the left side as she moved back so they have more room to move it. "1,2,3." He counted before they pull the door off the entrance. They placed it to the side before they all approached the entrance, Stefan and Damon leaning opposite of each other, waiting for Katherine, who came around the corner, looking hungry as Scarlett just stand in between them.

"Please...come on in." She says motioning them to walk in. "There's plenty of room for all of us." She adds.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon says.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes." She tells him with a fake pout.

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan cuts in.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Scarlett ask, her hands in her back pockets.

"Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want." She says, trying to negotiate.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you." Stefan says sarcastically as Scarlett raise an eyebrow at her.

"I've had time to reconsider." She said with a shrug.

"Meaning you're hungry." Scarlett concluded, though it was obvious already.

"I'm starving, Scarlett. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored." She says as she walks closer to the entrance after each each word but grasping at the wall as she does so. "At least running from Klaus wasn't boring" she states while Scarlett shrugs her shoulders. "So here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever." She bargains. The three Salvatore siblings look at each other before turning their heads back to Katherine to see her walking away further into the tomb. "Let me know what you decide." She tells them while holding up the moonstone before disappearing into the tomb.

♥♥♥

After the Salvatore siblings had a talk with Katherine in the tomb, the siblings made a plan with the witch, Bonnie Bennett. They were going to get the moonstone from Katherine and release the spell from the moonstone. The brothers then went to Elena Gilbert's house to talk to her and tell her about what happened when they talked to Katherine. Scarlett who was still upset at her brother and didn't like the doppelgänger went back to the Salvatore Boarding House as she waited for everybody to get back and for the plan to get started. About an hour later Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, and Jeremy were at the Salvatore boarding house.

"I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there and grab the moonstone from Katherine." Bonnie told them.

"How?" Jeremy asks, a bit in disbelief "It took both you and your Grams last time, and look what happened to her." Jeremy reminds her.

"I'm well aware of what happened. I've learned a few new things." She shoots back, a little hurt by the reminder.