𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"You trapped her in the house?" Scarlett asked Damon with a laugh "And Stefan is okay with this?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow while letting out a few more laughs. She didn't believe him but then again she could at the same time.

Damon simply rolled his eyes with a shrug before holding out a Punic basket."Here I brought you this." She looked down at it "Care package: candles, lanterns, hair brush, pony tail holder thingy, clothes and...lunch." He listed. taking a bottle of blood out of the basket.

"Nice care packet." She said glancing up at him and down at the bag "but if I take that," she said motioning to the bottle of blood "I'll have to share with her." She said, motioning towards a Katherine who just watched the two.

"Yeah..."Damon trails of before sighing with a disgusted look on his face making Scarlett laugh.

"And I don't like sharing." Scarlett finished with a wink.

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." Katherine cuts in, looking between the two siblings.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon shoots before turning his attention back to his sister. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out." He promises making Scarlett let out a smile.

"Do it right and don't rush." She told him, he let out a nod before turning around and walking toward the exit but before he can walk up the stairs Scarlett calls him. "Slide the care package over." She says making his mouth form in a 'O' shape before sliding the package over. "Blood bottle too." She adds and he throws the bottle. She easily catches it before opening it and drinking it all. "Thank D."

"Always." He says with a wink before leaving, disappearing and leaving Scarlett with a hungry Katherine who is looking at her.

"I'm sorry did you want some?" Scarlett asked mockingly as she hold up the empty bottle that you can tell just had blood in it. "Sorry." She fake pouted before it turned into a grin "Actually I'm not, I don't like you."

❥❥❥

"It's stuffy, and I've been in this dress for days." Katherine suddenly said making Scarlett's eyes flutter open from the bench she had been laying on. Scarlett raised an eyebrow in questions at the 500 old vampire.

"Okay.... your point?" Scarlett questioned, annoyance seeping through a bit.

"You want to help me get out of it?" She asked Scarlett with a smirk on her face but the Salvatore girl only looks at her in disbelief before closing her eyes again. "Come on, Scarlett.Don't be such a grump." Katherine says but Scarlett ignores her. Unfortunately for the Salvatore girl the next thing she hears is a zipper. She opens her eyes and look over to the doppelgänger who is removing her dress before she drops it to the ground. She closes her eyes again, deciding to ignore the doppelgänger but hears footsteps coming closer to her.

"What do you want Katherine." Scarlett ask, tired of the doppelgänger.

"We're here together. May as well make the best out of it." She says as she struts around, Scarlett raises an questioning eyebrow at the Petrova "You really think Damon or Stefan is gonna rush to get you out? They just want to keep Elena safe." She taunts Scarlett who sits up before shrugging her shoulders.

"Then we'll just be stuck in here until with desiccate." Scarlett said, keeping a blank face. Chances were she could be stuck in the tomb and could possibly desiccate. Her brothers may not look for a way to get her out to protect Elena and she would never forgive them.