𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"You!" Scarlett heard an unfamiliar female british voice yell "There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" She heard the familiar voice of Katherine ask making her think back to the events before she blacked out.

*Flashback*

"Scarlett Salvatore." She introduced herself, a small grin on her face "Damon and Stefan's younger sister, Stefan's twin sister." She adds, her grin widening at Elena's shocked expression but then it fell and then her whole body.

*Flashback Over*

"He's your worst nightmare." She heard the female british voice say again. She groaned as she realized she was kidnapped and had no idea who the voices were.

Finally Scarlett opened her eyes and lifted her head to see Elena standing at the top of the stairs where it looked like it lead to an hallway where she heard 2 faint heart beats, obviously 2 vampires. She sighed before dropping her head back onto the uncomfortable, worn out couch. Closing her eyes and blocking out the other people.

❥❥❥

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Scarlett heard Elena ask as she finally got up. She realized that it was pointless and boring to just act like if she wasn't there. Where was the fun or the adventure or the danger in that. Though she was immortal she could still be killed at anytime, might as well live her best immortal life to the fullest.

"Two points to the eavesdropper."

"Who the hell is Elijah?" Scarlett asked, cutting into the conversation before they could go into it any deeper without her.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena pushed after the Salvatore girl.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals." Rose said, making sure the girls understood that she was talking about somebody important.

"What do you mean the originals?" Elena questioned.

"Again with the questions." Rose said with an eye roll "Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?"

"How do you know us?" Scarlett asked with a eyebrow raised at the same time Elena asked "So you know Stefan and Damon?"

"I know of them." Rose said emphasizing that she knew her brothers "A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress." She explained with a shrug as she looked between the vampire and doppelgänger before settling her eyes on the Salvatore girl. "I never knew they had a sister."

"Normal." Scarlett said with a shrug.

"Who are the originals?" Elena asked, cutting back into the conversation.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." Rose explained to her, mainly looking at Elena since Scarlett was there because she was bored but curious.