𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"What's going on?" Scarlett heard Stefan asked over the phone when she entered the the parlor room to see Damon with his phone held between his shoulder and ear while walking with Andie.

"Well, I showered, I shaved, Had breakfast. Very relaxed." Damon listed off.

"Awn good for you." Scarlett mocked making Damon glance at her before rolling his eyes.

"That makes one of us." Stefan said.

"I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon told him getting a raised eyebrow from Scarlett.

"Really?" Scarlett questioned as she plopped on the couch, not having heard the news.

"How do you know?" Stefan asked.

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..." Damon trailed off as Scarlett looked at him in confusion at the trail off before she heard Stefan finish.

"...killing Elijah."

"What?" Scarlett asked asked with narrowed eyes.

"Exactly." Damon said, ignoring his sister.

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty."

"The man came back from the dead." Scarlett exasperated "Quite literally!" She added throwing her hands up before dropping them back down on her thighs with a large slap.

"Well, I've got a crafty little dagger."

"You think a crafty little dagger will work." Scarlett asked, laughing in disbelief "That's the dumbest thing I've heard."

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses." Stefan reminded Damon.

"Oh, trust me, Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises."

"Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once?" Stefan teased making Scarlett chuckle.

"Yes, Stefan, I've become you. How tragic for both of us. Got to run. I've a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon said before ending the line.

Scarlett stood up and looked at Damon with a stern look"We are not attempting to kill Elijah. That's starting a war that is possible we may not win if he survives and I don't want to stay in Mystic Falls even longer then I have to." She told him before walking back to her room.

♥♥♥

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asked Alaric. Scarlett, Damon, Alaric, and Andie all sat at a booth inside of Mystic Grill while Alaric graded papers to get his mind off of Jenna who was with Elijah. The two had

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric said, annoyance and jealousy laced in his voice.

"You sounded jealous." Damon said and looked at Andie "Sound a bit jealous?"