𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Scarlett." Stefan called as he answered his phone.

"Where are you Stefan?" She asked as she walked through the woods, ducking and dodging all the tree branches.

"Is the sacrifice happening or not Scarlett?" Stefan asked impatiently, she rolled her eyes.

"I'll tell you everything in person." She said with a sigh before looking up at the moon "Is Alaric there?"

"Yeah he's here." Stefan said, glancing at said human man that was behind him, also glancing at Elijah before looking away and at the house "We're at the old witch's house near the quarry."

"Alright I'll be there shortly." She told him before hanging up the phone and vamp speeded away, going to the old witch's house. When she got there she walked in, finding Stefan, Elijah, and Alaric. When they heard the door opened their eyes went straight to Scarlett, Stefan automatically going up to her.

"Is the sacrifice happening?" He asked her as soon as  he got in front of her.

She said, glancing at Alaric before looking back at Stefan "Yeah...."

"Okay we're sticking with the original plan. We're going to meet Bonnie right now." He said, about to walk away but Scarlett grabbed his arm.

"There's something you should know..." Scarlett said with saddened eyes "Alaric too." She added making Alaric walk closer to them while Elijah watched "Klaus.. he got Katherine to lure her out of the house," she said, closing her eyes before continuing "Jenna." She specified "He's going to use her as his vampire in the ritual."

❥❥❥

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie asked in confusion. She, Scarlett, Stefan, and Elijah were all outside of the old witch house.

"Punishment for meddling." Elijah simply answered.

"Punishment for my meddling." Scarlett mumbled in annoyance and rolled her eyes. "I saved Caroline and Tyler."

"Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself."

"Bonnie...If you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option."

"Neither is letting Jenna die." Bonnie shot back.

"Well, Stefan would agree with you." Elijah said making both Bonnie and Scarlett look at Stefan confused. He walks towards Bonnie avoiding Scarlett's confused eyes.

"We're going to offer another vampire. One that he'll want more." He told her "Me."

"What?!" Scarlett yelled out in shock and disbelief "You can't do that!"

"I can and I am." Stefan said, trying to walk away.

"You can't leave Damon all alone!" She yelled at him, vamp speeding in front of him.

"He'll still have you Scarlett."

"No he won't Stefan." She pulled up her sleeve, revealing her werewolf bite to him, lifting it up so he could see better. It was getting bad "I'm dead in the next couple of days Stef." She whispered shocking Stefan.