𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Last night Rose came to the Salvatore house to warn them that this wasn't over, she found Stefan and told him. The next morning Stefan told his siblings and invited Elena over. Elena arrived and now all fine were sitting in the living room.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose told them.

"Who is he?" Elena asked.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon said told her.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added.

"Like Elijah?" Elena questioned.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus." Rose told her "He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose continued, Scarlett scoffed.

"Usually when people say stuff like that said person, making said person, Elijah in this situation, is not really an Easter bunny compared to the other, Klaus in this situation. Elijah just might not go around making people fear him unless needed to. Elijah could be more ruthless though." Scarlett reasoned and turned to Rose "I mean did he not just kill Trevor?" She chuckled when Rose glared at her "Knocked his head off of his shoulders.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan said.

"Probably another lie." Scarlett said.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked in a bit of disbelief.

"Yes." Rose said at the same time Stefan said "No." and Scarlett said "Maybe." with a shrug.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon said.

"Which it is." Rose defended herself.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon continued.

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe like Scarlett said." Damon said, glancing at his sister.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan said, trying to slightly make this situation a bit positive.

"Not that you know of." Rose said at the same Scarlett said "It's possible they do."

"That's not helping." Damon said, sending glares to both women .

"You still need to think that somebody else might know. I'm not here to be positive." She said before standing up. "I mean I don't even know why I'm here."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan tried to reason.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

"Alright, we're shaking." Scarlett mocked "You made your point." She added with a roll of her eyes before walking out the room and into her bedroom.