𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Scarlett opened her window, dropping her bag into the grass before jumping out the window herself. She groaned as she fell on her back. She sat up though, glancing up at her window to see no one there after hearing some banging in the house. It was like the times she snuck out when they were human but she landed on her feet when she got used to it. She hadn't snuck out in forever which made her feel a little human.

She let out a giggle, a smile gracing her face before  she stood up quickly. She dusted herself off and ran a hand through her hair to make sure nothing got stuck in it. When she knew nothing was in it she grabbed her purse off the ground and went to her car.

She realized she should've gotten a blood bag but she could wait since she wasn't starving without it, she had a bag the night before so she was fine without it.

She didnt know what would happen with Klaus today, she knew she should've stayed and made sure nothing was going down tonight but she didn't. She hoped her not staying for today costed her nothing but she knew if they really needed anything they'd just call her. She'd drop anything to make sure they lived.

She frowned to herself though, the thought about them not believing she'd drop anything for them seeping into her head. Elijah popping into her head after because that's where their doubt started. She had defended him but rightfully so. He technically hadn't lied, Elena decided what information she'd give and what she wouldn't give.

She also couldn't blame them though. They were both protecting someone they were in love with. She couldn't relate, she surprisingly hadn't been in love before which is probably why she was upset as she was. She didn't understand what it was like for her to be in love.

She sighed, rolling her eyes at the thoughts that rushed into her head. Pushing the thoughts aside she looked at herself in her car mirror. Her hair was fine in it's curled style but she realized she forgot to put on her simple make up look. She locked her car doors just in case a human thought they were about to try to steal her car because she was a woman.

She rolled her eyes again at that thought - men. She sat her purse in the passenger seat before grabbing her traveled sized pouch that held her basic makeup items. She only put her some mascara and her nude pink lip gloss, not liking to have a bunch of make up on. She checked herself out in the mirror before putting the pouch back away in the back of her seat.

She pulled her phone out, texting someone before putting it away. Her plans were to go get her three favorite people other then her brothers and go shopping, have dinner, and go to an arcade to have fun with them. If only her plans could fall through as planned.

She started her car, putting it in drive and pressing on the gas but she pushed hard on her breaks when she seen somebody standing in front of her car. Her eyes widen at the man standing in front of her. His suit destroyed from the fire Damon tried destroying his body with. Elijah stood in front of her with a blank stare at her expression, Elena standing behind him.

She closed her eyes, one half of her hoping that this was all some dream and that he was actually still daggered down in the basement with Elena in the bed with her brother. The other half hoping that he was actually undaggered but she wouldn't let him know that. When she opened her eyes she found Elijah still standing there, his blank expression still there as he looked at her, waiting for her next move.