𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

The shoes are  just yellow without the
Walmart like sign on it.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Are you on the verge of death?" Scarlett asked once she answered the phone, not letting Damon greet her. Since the night of the dinner party she was not to be seen, leaving early before anybody were in an attempt to get up for their day and coming in late at night when they all had returned to their rooms. She hadn't spoken to neither of her brothers or any of the Scooby gang to top it off but she knew sooner or later somebody was going to call.

"If you want to sleep at night in your own bed then I advise you to bring your ass home so your invited in." Damon said and without letting her reply, hung up the phone. She stopped in her tracks, glad she wasn't far away from the house but confused on why she needed to be invited in. She looked around for any on lookers before vamp speeding away and to the boarding house. When she arrived she seen Stefan and Damon standing outside of the doors.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Scarlett heard Damon ask when she started walking up to the doors of the boarding house.

Stefan shrugged "She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..."

Damon sighed "We just need to find him."

"That doesn't explain why I have to be invited to my own house." She said from behind them. They turned back to her quickly, not expecting her to be here so quickly.

"Scarlett." Both of her brothers mumbled.

"Haven't seen you in a few days." Damon said, raising an eyebrow at her.

She shrugged with a blank face "That was the point." She put her hands in her coat while walking further to the door.

"Where have you been?" Stefan asked after a pause of silence "I was worried about you."

"Obviously not worried enough to receive an apology or even an call." She rolled her eyes, knowing that Stefan started to feel a little guilt but she didn't care "I'm sure Elena's okay though, right?" She glanced between her brothers who just avoided her eyes. She rolled her eyes again before let out a breath "Anyways, why have you now decided to sign the deed over to a human?"

Damon and Stefan glanced at each other before a sigh was heard. "We have chosen to take precautions." He said which made her raise an eyebrow at him, wanting him to explain but the door opened.

She let a humorless chuckle as she watched Elena and a man in a suit walk out the house. She watched as Elena thanked the man and then let him out to which she moved aside to let him walk pass. She glanced between her brothers and then looked at Elena who didn't pay any mind to her. "You all better be joking."

Elena walked back into the house, either forgetting that the three vampires were outside and needed to be invited in or feigned her forgetting because she continued to walk into the house without inviting them in.

Scarlett looked between her brothers before attempting to walk into the house but was stopped by the barrier. She let out another humorless chuckle and stepped back in disbelief.