𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇᴅ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"You brought back John Gilbert?" Scarlett asked Stefan "That was your big "Save Elena" move?" She asked with a laugh. She didn't think telling Stefan Isobel would make his get John instead since he couldn't find Isobel.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate." Stefan said with a shrug.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!" Damon exasperated, throwing his hands up.

"Did he?" Scarlett questioned making Damon's eyes go wide before averting it from his sister.

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!"

"We don't know Elijah to not trust or to trust." Scarlett cut in, folding her arms over her chest. "First he didn't kill Elena nor you" she said pointing towards Damon "when he found y'all at that guy's house. He got me out the tomb! Stopped Katherine from leaving it." Scarlett defended Elijah for some unknown reason she thought. But she felt like he had helped so far that why back out now.

"I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer." Damon butted in, ignoring Scarlett's ramble.

"He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe." Stefan told him, also ignoring Scarlett making her scoff.

"And how do we do that?" Damon questioned.

"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway." Stefan said making Scarlett roll her eyes.

"We have a lot of problem." Scarlett cut in "And you choose human John! Who didn't want to help his daughter last time over an Original that has helped us." Scarlett complained before her phone buzzed. She glared at both her brothers before walking out of the room and looking at the text message from Caroline "911 NOW" it said making Scarlett immediately leave and vamp speed over there.

♥♥♥

"What's wrong?" Scarlett immediately asked as Caroline let her in.

"Tyler knows about you, Stefan, and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word." She rushed out worriedly.

"That wolf bitch, Julie." Scarlett seethed "Damon got 'marked' by her." She mocked.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed." Caroline said before her eyes went wide and she fully turned to Scarlett. "You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?"

"No, I'm not heartless. He already wants to kill Tyler because of his nature, though he's not wrong to think that right now. Tyler has every right to retaliate." Scarlett said, giving the blonde a pointed look.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You and Stefan have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? He always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends." The blonde rambled off.