The Wanted

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am sooo sorry it has taken so long for me to update but I have been soooo busy, I have uploaded the next two parts. Sorry for any spelling mistakes wrote this off my phone, enjoy.

I woke up looking at the unfamiliar white and blue large room, where am I ?. I look to my left to see a very rough looking Nathan asleep in the chair, why is he here?. Thats when I remember I passed out.

"Sydney are you awake" Someone asks from the other side of me, I adjust my eyes to the light shinning from the window to see Callum sitting next to me stuffing his face with pizza.

"Yeah" I whisper not wanting to wake Nathan, Callum dropped the pizza box and jumped onto the bed.

"Oww Cal your pulling on the wire in my arm" I complain as he notices too.

"Oooops so sorry just missed my best friend" He giggles standing up.

"SYDNEY" Lola screams running into the room, I turn to look at Nathan but his still fast asleep, phew.

"Why am I here and how long have I been here" I asked slightly confused to the fact why everyone is acting as if I had been in a coma for months.

"You passed out because you haven't been eating enough and your body seems to be under a lot of stress and when you fell you hit you head quite badly you have been asleep for 24 hours" Lola explained, Chad looked at me with a half concerned and half I told you so face, but one question is on my mind what is Nathan doing here?.

"Sydney?" A sleepy Nathan awoke from my side

"We will leave you to talk" Lola says pushing Callum and Chad out the room I giggle slightly at the site she is very strong for such a small girl, but why is she leaving me alone with Nathan she was so against me talking to him the night at the club. Nathan slightly coughs to break the silence that filled the white room.

"You look like you haven't slept" I raise my eyebrows at him

"Yeah I did just now" He jokes

"Nathan I'm being serious no offence you look awful you need some sleep" I say looking at the blue big bags under his eyes.

"So you do care about me" He says raising one eyebrow at me, I'm not sure why I care after all the stress he has put me through but there was a part of me that did care which was frustrating I should hate him,I decide to ignore his statement so he carries on.

"I said I need to make sure you're safe, you're my friend I was worried about you so I stayed up so I was right here when you woke up but it kinda failed as I fell asleep" He slightly laughs then puts his head into his hands.

"Sydney look I haven't met someone so sweet and gentle and beautiful as you ever and you seem to be the only sane thing in my life right now, so please trust me I can keep you out of danger, I will never forgive myself for the stress I've caused you so far and its my fault you're in here but I promise you if you just let me into your life I will do everything in my power to protect you I know there is a part of you that wants me in your life" He says taking a deep breath, I do not understand what he means by danger but there is a part of me that is screaming let him let him into your life but another part is screaming no this is dangerous.

I take a deep breath

"I'd love to be your friend Nathan" I smile hoping this would be the end to all the stalking and the creepy side of Nathan, Nathan grins and takes my hand as the doctor comes in.

"Hello miss Connors we are sending you home, you need plenty of rest and lots of food" The doctor says taking out the needles and the wires as Nathan helps me out the bed and onto my feet.

SKIP ONE HOUR-

I was in my flat with Nathan, Callum and Chad. Me and Nathan were getting on as if everything in the past never happened like it was a distant dream and we had known each over for years. I walk into the living room and hand the boys a slice of pizza each as I give the pizza to Chad he pulled me onto his lap playfully as I hit him on the arm and get up as Nathan gives Chad a hard glare, just at that moment the doorbell rings as Nathan hurries out of his seat grabbing my hand as we walk towards the door, Nathan flings the door open and there stand four guys I knew instantly as Nathan greeted them it was Jay, Tom , Max and Siva, I had a slight fan girl moment in my head. 

"You must be Sydney" Jay says in his cute Nottingham accent, each of the boys greeted me with a hug as I led them to the living room Callums face lit up like a child at Christmas, and Chad looked as if he was annoyed.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask the four of them

"Nah Uh Nathan has told us about you actually he hasn't shut up about you but we know you have just got out of hospital so sit down" Max jokes as Nathan gives Max a glare. 

"Okay then help yourselves" I say laughing as I take a seat next to Jay and Tom, I turn to see Chad had left the room but Callum was engaged in a conversation with Siva.

"How you feeling?" Nathan asked crouching in front of me, putting his arms on my knees and looking up.

"Actually feeling pretty good I feel fine and Nathan thankyou" I say smiling at him.

"I SAY LETS HAVE A PARTY" Tom yells jumping on the sofa like a five year old, but that's what I love about these boys their fun and funny.

"PARTY" Max also yells joining in with Tom as Jay jumps up too.

"What part of Sydney needs rest did you not understand" Nathan says rolling his eyes.

"A party would be a great way for us to get to know her right?" Max says winking at me.

"I wont drink I promise " I say taking out my pinky to Nathan to make a pinky promise as if we were children.

SKIP TWO HOURS-

The party was going great, its not usually my scene but I was enjoying it and I was getting along so well with Nathan and the rest of the boys it is as if we had been friends for years and they instantly made me feel part of their group, I stood by the counter pouring myself some lemonade when Jay came over.

" Thankyou" He said.

"for what?" I asked confused.

"Bringing back my best friend, he's not been the same for ages and since he met you he's been talking to all us again he seems happy, you know he's not as bad as you think he has just got lost on the way" Jay said smiling at me, and giving me a small hug. 

The next morning-

I wake from the sun beaming in my eyes when I suddenly feel a presence next to me I turn my body round to see a naked Nathan asleep next to me, No we didn't did we ? I lift the blanket to see that I was wearing nothing but Nathans baggy white tshirt, how can I not remember what happened I didn't even drink.

(Image from http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/AAAAMAY2013/Linds/Week5/5SAT/TW-NY-1.jpg)