Who is it ? part 1

Authors note: So you all have your suspensions on who is planning to kill Sydney for her dad but I'm sorry to tell you there is three parts into finding who it is sorry 😉. Sorry if this is rubbish I'm currently in bed ill 😳. Enjoy 😊 thankyou for reading and voting ! .

Sydney's POV

I wake up and roll over to see a adorable sleepy Nathan.

"Morning Princess"

"Morning Handsome" I say cuddling into his chest and he plays with my hair and kissing my forehead.

"Where is my morning kiss ?" Nathan says winking at me, I lean in as he does as our lips move in sync and he runs his hands my hair as I move my hand to the side of his face.

"Now go make me breakfast" I joke with him, Nathan gets out of bed in his grey sweats I cant help but stare at his slightly toned body, his hair was messy but it looked good.

"I know I'm so irresistible" he says smirking and walking out the room.

I climb out of bed, the thought of one of my friends back stabbing me was still on my mind who was it ? And why has Nathan ever told me ? Why did he never lead me away from them ?

I walk into the kitchen to see Nathan cracking eggs into a bowl.

"Is Scrambled egg on toast okay for you lovely?"

"Perfect and erm Nath?"

"yes beautiful"

"Who is your boss"

"Syd don't bring this up again you know I cant tell you"

"Is it one of our friends?"

"W-what of course not" He fake laughs

"Why can't I know"

"If you know they will know and they won't think twice about killing you instantly Syd you have to understand" He says putting his hand through his hair stressed

I kick the chair and leave the house.

To Luke:

Meet me at costa ? X

From Luke:

On my way what's up ? X

To Luke:

Why need to find this person x

I open the door to costa as the smell of fresh coffee hit my lungs and I sigh knowing it would be the cure to my hangover and stress.

"A medium gingerbread latté please" I say handing the barista money, after waiting for my coffee I take it and go to sit at the back of the room on a big sofa. Ten minutes later Luke comes and sits down with a frappe.

"Really a frappe at this time?" I laugh

"Hey there is nothing wrong with that and what's up"

"I had an argument with Nathan about his boss, Luke I need to find who it is and put a stop to it"

"How will we do it then I Nathan wont tell you?"

"Spy on them" I say and Luke looks at me like I'm mad.

"Syd were not ten anymore we cant go around playing spies" He laughs taking a sip of his frappe.

"I'm being serious Luke, just see who looks suspicious and then we can cross people off and then confront them"

"That doesn't sound safe have you forgotten this person is planning to kill you" Luke said rasing his eyebrows.

An hour later-