Jealousy

Authors note: Had some lovely comments for the last chapter thankyou so much guys 😚. If I was to do a sequel would you want it to be a Jay story too ?. I haven't had many reads on my new story and it would be lovely if people could could give feed back its called Three Bad guys and one good girl thankyou 😊. Sorry if this chapter is a bit rubbish I am so tired 😫😂. Enjoy.

"My what?" I repeat again

"Luke, hi its been so long" The girl called Shelby says flicking her extremely long hair.

"You know her?" I say turning my head to Luke who had guilt written all over his face.

"Look Sydney, we will talk about this later but for now you should know she is our half sister she is 20 dad had her while having an affair with a woman up in Manchester" Luke said getting up to hug me but I pull away, I can see Shelby grinning like the chasseur cat, did she come here too f*** things up I should give her a chance she is related but I'm not sure I want anything to with someone like her i can tell she is up to something.

"Look Sydney, I know our dad is not perfect but I want to know you guys" Shelby said sitting next to Jay and grinning at him, Jay ignored her I think it must be some sort of best friend telepathic thing, he knows I'm pissed.

"Did you know?" I say turning to my mum who has been extremely quiet this whole time, she looks up looking as guilty as a little kid being caught sneaking out the window. I feel betrayed all this time they knew and never told me, I'm always the last to know anything. Shelby looks smug knowing she came to ruin our family.

"Sydney come on get to know her" Luke says sitting next to Shelby and taking her hand, my eyes bulge so big I swear people probably think I have taken a whole field of weed.Shelby gives a grin to Luke and turns to give me the dirtiest look.

"Can't you see she is just here to ruin our family"

"You have only known her five minutes"Luke says giving me a stern look.

"I want nothing to do with her" I say trying to remain cool

"Get to know her Sydney, or we will just leave" Luke says looking me straight in the eyes, to say I was extremely hurt would be an understatement.

"Don't make me choose because it will be Shelby" in that moment I couldn't help the tears my brother was choosing her over me. I ran from the room, I wanted Nathan but I couldn't enter the room, I ran from the hospital and came to a tree at the park I

"Sydney" Someone says sitting next to me and pulling me into there chest, I am too upset to even bother to know/see who it was.

Then I suddenly smell his scent and I know who it is straight away.

"Jay" I sob

"Shhhhh, he didn't mean it Syd he is your brother I know he loves you a lot" He says stroking my hair.

"He said he would choose her, I mean can he not see she is here to ruin our family"

"She is, I mean I could tell the minute she walked in but Luke will realise what he has done"

"Thanks Jay"

"Hey I'm not going to let barbie come in and ruin your life am I" , I laugh at the joke she does look like barbie.

"Nath's coming out tomorrow, he got of so lightly you know" Jay sighs

"I know I feel so bad"

"Don't feel bad Syd, he cares for you a lot, even I would have jumped in front of that bullet for you"

"I love you Jay"

"I love you Syd, come on lets go see Nath I bet he is close to escaping the hospital to come look for you" Jay chuckles helping me up.

We walk back to the hospital as Jay tells me stories of Alexis, he knew how to cheer me up of Nathan wasn't around and this is why he is my best friend.

We walk through the big green automatic doors as my mum brother and Shelby walk out. My mum blanks me as my brother blanks me too and Shelby winks at me and then gives me a dirty look, I was so close to breaking down as Jay grabs my hand and locks it into his.

"It will be okay you got me and Nathan and the other boys okay" Jay whispered grabbing my hand tighter.

we walk up to the ward and walk into Nathan's room he grins as he sees us both, until he looks down and I realise that both me and Jay are still holding hands, Nathan has a hard look on his face, Jay coughs to break the tension in the room.

"So, how are feeling" I say walking over to be bed and sitting down, his eyes are still hard but soften slightly as he looks at me.

JAYS POV

I sat awkwardly in the corner of the room, Nathan hadn't spoken to me once I knew he was angry with me but I was only comforting her. If I only I could get these thoughts out of my head, I have Lola but all that is ever in my head is Sydney, I know she is made for Nathan but I love her eugh Jay shut up.

"Babe do you mind if I just talk to Jay alone"Nathan said kissing Sydney's head.

She nods her head and gives me a small smile leaving the room.

"Hey look mate I know what it look like but let me explain" I say standing up.

"What it looked like is you took an opportunity to try and take her away from me, come on Jay you can give this I'm your best friend act we all know you still have feelings for her, and you are jealous that she wants me" Nathan spat, yeah I am jealous the way he gets to hold her the way he gets to kiss her.

"No I am with Lola and are we really going to ruin our friendship over a girl" I say

"We all know you aren't happy with Lola and its not just a girl Jay she is the love of my life" I sigh knowing he is right.

"I wont go after Sydney, you are my best mate and whatever makes you happy makes me happy" I say knowing keeping my distance would be hard.

"Love ya mate" Nathan says smiling.

"Love ya too mate, and hey don't disappear for that long again okay" I laugh

Nathan slightly chuckles

"Jay?"I nod my head for him to carry on

"I know you have feelings for Sydney and if you really wanted I would give her up for you" Nathan says tears falling down his eyes.

"Nath mate you soppy git, I can see by the way you look at her this isn't just any girl too you" I say giving him a hug, he smiles at me

"Thanks". I can tell from that moment that Sydney seriously means a lot too him and I can't interfere with that, the more time I spend with her the stronger my feelings get, should I just keep my distance ? Would that hurt her ? But Naths my best mate.....

I leave the room as Sydney lifts her head and gives me her drop dead gorgeous smile. No Jay stop. I blank her and walk away, I turn back to see the hurt in her eyes. F*** sake Jay you promised to be there for her. I always ruin everything.