New York

Authors note: So sorry I haven't updated in ages been so busy. How amazing is Nathans new video though 😍 and so excited that Tom is going into celebrity Master Chef, anyways here is the new chapter enjoy and let me know what you think thankyou 😊.

The words Sydney must die kept re playing in my head, Nathan was right I am in serious danger being here. I have been back for a matter of hours and I was already in drama. I heard the key in the door turn and the handle click, Nathan walked in his short curly hair looking as lovely as it always does and his blue/green eyes sparkle he really was beautiful, just looking at him made me feel funny but then I soon remembered the horrific note.

"Hey sorry I left you I had to pop to the shop" Nathan says sitting in front of me taking my hand.

"Then where are your bags" I point out the fact he hadn't brought anything back. I pull my hand away

"Nathan I have seen the letter" I say getting up.

"Sydney wait"

"NO NATHAN I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME BACK ALL YOU'VE DONE IS PUT ME IN TROUBLE, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS I STILL NOT OVER LOSING NATE, I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU"

Nathan sighed and walked closer to me

"Sydney I cant leave you I need you, your in my thoughts 24/7 and I need to protect you, I know I am not Nate and I know your not over him and I get that I do but tell me truthfully can you live without me, if you can look me straight in the eye and tell me no I will give up"

I looked into his sparkly and I couldn't do it, it's crazy with everything that's gone on between us I need him, I cant live without Nathan Sykes.

"I love you okay, I love you Nathan" I shout running out the from door, I ran and stopped at a park bench when I heard someone clear there throat.

"Callum" I say wiping my tear stained eyes.

"Hey I was on my way to come and see you, what's happened"

"I love him but I cant love him and I feel wrong Nate has only been gone a month " I sob

"I guess your talking about Nathan" He says sitting next to me and pulling me into his shoulder

"You know, I always thought you and Nathan were made for each over, he treats you right Syd okay apart from the time when he was helping to kill you but hey he wouldn't do that I can see in his eyes he would die for you, Nate was amazing and will be missed but he would want you to be happy Syd trust me"

I smile at him

"Thanks Callum, I love you"

"I love you too chick"

"Now how about we get you back to Nathan before he starts to panic" Callum said helping me up.

Skip an hour-

"Bye text me alright love you" Callum said walking out the door, I walk back into the kitchen to see Nathan with his head sunk into the table.

"Did you mean it" He mumbled

"What"

"Did you mean it, do you love me" He says sitting up to look at me.

"Yes" I say walking closer to him, he stood up and dragged me into his body and I could feel him grinning as he rocked me back and fourth.

His lips then attached to mine as they moved in sync and the butterflies began to erupt.

"We need to go" Nathan said