I need Nathan

Author's note: Hey, so because people have left lovely comments and I am really enjoying writing this I decided to up date today, so here's the next part enjoy 😊

Nathan's Pov

"You f****** stabbed her" I yell at my boss standing right in front of me.

"Techniqually I didn't stab her, Jared did" They laugh.

"Don't get smart ass with me, you said get the money to you by twelve and nothing bad will happen" I start to get angry.

"Nathan Nathan Nathan we all know that fairytales are not real so why are you trying to create one with Sydney, you know she's going to die its just going to happen slowly and when she least expects it, so run along there is plenty of girls you can have I mean you are a heartthrob" they say rolling their eyes and walking away.

I thought me being close to Sydney would help protect her, but its only making it worse, why did I have to develop feelings for the girl I am helping to kill, I mean I never wanted to do this in the first place what kind of sane person would kill someone but its only making it harder that I am in love with her, all the girls I could have. I cant keep my distance though she's like a drug to me I just need her all the time and she gives me this high that no one else can seem to do. I walk up the endless dull looking corridors of the hospital and finally arrive to the room, everyone is here all the boys, Callum,Lola,Her mother and brother and even Chad eugh. I see her on the bed her fragile body, she looked as white as snow apart from her cheeks were slightly pink, that's another thing I loved about her no matter what her cheeks would always be this lovely shade of pink. She had only been out 24 hours or so after being rushed in for emergency operation. I sit by Jay who had tear stained eyes, at first I was wary for Jay I thought that he had feeling for her but I have soon learnt that he sees her like his own little sister/best friend and he always over panics about her, I guess its because he is the only one that half knows what's really going on in my life.

Sydney's Pov

"Get away from me" I scream as my dads face comes closer

"I told you I'd be back to kill you, your mums gone,Lukes gone and now its just you all by yourself I finally have you and you will pay for what you did to me" he says putting a gun to my head, and the bang echoed throughout the room and I screamed, suddenly I was hit with a bright light and I saw them my mum my brother and everyone that I loved around me.

"Sydney are you okay?" I hear that sweet voice, the voice of Nathan sykes

"Nathan ?" I croak out

"Yes its me, you are in hospital do you remember you was stabbed at the shopping centre" He says and I can feel him take my hand.

an hour later-

Everyone had been so nice and stayed but they all slowly left one by one, it was now Nathan, my mum, Luke, Max and Chad.

"Are you feeling hungry you need to get something into you" My mothers voice said from beside me

"Yeah a bit, could I just have a bowl of chips please" I say to my mum as her and Luke leave the room.

"Can we have a minute please" Chad says looking over at Nathan and Max, I sigh knowing what's about to happen.

"Boys its fine" I say as they walk out the room there eyes on Chad.

"Sydney, what have I done?" Chad says as if his so stupid to what's happened.

"What have you done, what have you done oh I know you practically cheated on me" I half shout

"Sydney we were not actually together" He says as if it's nothing, I laugh at his comment

"Okay, because I thought sleeping together,going on dates and spending loads of time together meant that there was something going on. Chad just sighed and walked out the room. I cant be dealing with people that run away from there problems.

Max then walked into the room, I smile at him as he smiles back.

"What happened" He asked

I then broke down into tears

"I trusted him Max, how stupid am I, I swore I would wait for another boy after everything that happened with my ex but I didn't I thought Chad was different I thought he liked me too and I let him take full advantage of me" I cry

"No, don't you give up on love not all boys are like him Sydney, he doesn't know what kind of girl he has let go and he will come running back and you can say no" Max said sitting on my hospital bed and wiped my tears.

"So what's been going on since I have been here?" I ask it had only been a day but a lot can happen.

"Lola and Jay are dating, your brother hates Nathans guts and I split up from my girlfriend" he says

"Oh no Max I am really sorry, sorry for asking but why?" I say

"Just didn't love her anymore I guess, I just love someone else" He chuckles, I nod my head

"So Jay and Lola get in there jaybird" I laugh "But why does Luke hate Nathan?"

Max chuckles "He blames Nathan for what happened to you, for leaving you alone" he says , I just nod Luke is so over protective.

"Thanks Max" I say giving him a slight kiss on the cheek

"For what?"

"Being there for me" I say as he grins and gives me a hug.

"How you feeling, beautiful?" Nathan says walking into the room, for unknown reason he brought a feeling to my tummy and instantly smiled.

"As good as I can feel after being stabbed" I joke as Nathan rolls his eyes,and Max chuckles

"Typical Sydney" Nathan says

"Can I have a minute with Nathan please" I say to Max

Max walks out the room and Nathan sits down on the bed looking into my eyes, oh those beautiful eyes, snap out of it Sydney

"Nathan who was that guy did you know him?" I ask

"Yes, I should have never left you alone I can't tell you who he is but I promise you this won't happen again" he says putting my hands to his face.

"Sydney, I know were friends not even close friends at the moment but I f****** care about you so much " He says and I see tears fall from his face.

"I care for you too" I spit out

"Did you say what I think you said ?" A smile growing on his face

"Nathan, I'm going to be honest I care for you I do, you are all I think about, when we touch I dunno feels special, when you talk it makes me light up" I chock out Nathan then leaned in closer and so do I, our lips pressed together and it was magically its so clique but in the moment I knew, I knew Nathan was different. We both pulled apart and grinned and I leant my face into Nathans chest as he stroked his back.

"Get away from her" I hear Luke shout

"Luke leave it" I say holding onto Nathan

"No, his not good for you Sydney his a low life drug dealer who got you into this mess in the first place" Luke shouts grabbing Nathan by the collar and pinning him to the wall.

"Luke" I cry trying to pull the wires out my arms as Nathan and Luke fight each other.

"Luke George Connors, get off him now " I hear my mum shout and Luke let go of Nathan , Luke had blood running from his nose and Nathan had a black eye, I run to him and he picks me up as Luke goes for him again, I walk over to Luke.

"Luke I am nineteen I know how to look after myself, please stop" I cry as Luke starts to cry to and hug me.

"I don't want to see you get hurt" He says

"MAX IS MISSING" Tom yells running in the room, I look over to Nathan to see pure panic on his face.