Betrayed

Authors note- This is the second to last chapter, sorry if its too fast passed and confusing. The sequel is going to be called unlucky me and I will have the trailer up after the last chapter however the sequel may not be up for a while. Oh my gosh Max and Tom are going in holiday together so sweet team Tomax !🙌. Also how adorable is Nathan going out to fans houses to hand SSS tickets he is one of the most down to earth and thoughtful people. This chapter is a bit boring sorry but enjoy 😊.

Sydney's Pov -

I open my eyes to see him, possibly the most beautiful human being on the planet, his hair was a slightly curly but cute mess, his green/blue eyes sparkled with the reflection on the sun, he stood in a blue shirt and trousers that showed of his ankles, too me he was the definition of perfect, he shone his signature adorable smile at me.

"Wow I can't believe it your awake" Nathan sighed taking my hand and entwining our fingers together and them sparks that never disappeared were there. I desperately wanted to talk to him and tell him that I loved him and I was scared but nothing came out.

"I missed you, I needed you more than anything I will never let you go again" He says leaning over to kiss my head lips and then neck.

I put my hand onto his chest to signal I felt the same.

"another month or so and you will be out of here and it will just be me and you" he says laying his head on me.

Nathans pov-

So its been a week since Sydney woke and she is talking again, I felt bad cheating on her while she was in hospital but I couldn't let her go and Shelby is controlling im scared to tell her its over. I have f***** up everything, but today I will get rid of Shelby and make things right with Sydney.

I head up the hospital corridors that now felt like my home, I walk into the room to see Jay sat with Luke and Sydney asleep. I slowly walk into the room and Luke gives me a dirty look which I don't blame him and Jay gives a small smile but I know that he thinks bad of me.

"I am going to get Sydney a magazine for when she wakes" Luke says walking out of the room

"Are you going to tell her or am I? Jay randomly says

"What do you mean"

"Don't play dumb Nathan are you going to tell Sydney or am I? She just sat there talking to me about marrying you and she thinks she is ready to you know with you, that hurts me knowing that will never be me but what makes is worse is you don't appreciate what you have" He says looking over at a beautiful sleeping Sydney.

"Jay I f***** up okay, I do appreciate her more than you will begin to understand ,me and Shelby are going to finish"

"Just tell her" Jay shouts

"Tell me what" Sydney says looking up at me with a soft but hard look in her eyes. I give Jay an evil stare.

"That we are going to Italy when you get out of here for your missed birthday" I say

"Nathan don't lie to her tell her the truth or I will" Jay says standing up

I could tell Sydney was scared as she looked at me

"Me and Shelby"

"You and Shelby what" She says

"Me and Shelby are together" I waited for a reaction but she said nothing but tears fell from her beautiful eyes which broke my heart.

"Syd I thought you were gone I wanted to forget the pain but I promise I'm ending it and me and you will be together"

"So to deal with me dying you slept with my sister, Me and You there is no longer a us you are disgusting and quite frankly you and Shelby belong together your both life ruiners" She says as Jay grabs her hand and there are now tears falling from my eyes, I lost her all because I was selfish.

"Sydney Please I beg you I'm so sorry" I say trying to get closer but Jay stepped in front.

"Your not sorry, Nathan the day you stepped into my life you ruined it, I almost died because of you and you are nothing but a sick twisted cheater" She says and I know she only said it to hurt me because she is shocked and upset but it really hurt.

"Looks like I picked the right sister then" I spat walking out the room punching the wall and falling to the ground, I lost her for real now.

Sydney's pov-

A month and a half as passed since I last saw Nathan the day he broke my heart into a million prices, Jay stayed with me and even though it hurt I made him tell me about Nathan and he would say he was in a state and he wouldn't move or eat, just like me i guess. I asked him yesterday and he said with hesitation that him and Shelby are officially together that hurt me more than being shot.

I am pushing everyone away I don't want them here all of the boys decided to give me space but Jay always refused. Today was the day I am finally getting out of this hospital and I'm going to stay with Jay for a bit.

Two Months later-

I still hadn't spoke to Nathan or the rest of the boys but Jay. Its like my life had stoped I should be over it but I felt like I was dead, I only ate when Jay, my mum or Luke forced me too, the self harming had started again and I felt nothing but pain.

"Sydney how long are you going to feel sorry for yourself" Jay said sitting down next to me

"I'm not feeling sorry for myself" I say

"You are" He says pulling me up

"Are you going to eat some dinner" He says pulling me onto his lap

"Nope"

"Syd, please your killing me I hate seeing you like this"

I didn't say anything but sigh and get up going into the bathroom changing unto leggins and hoddie putting my hair up in a bun and adding a bit of makeup.

"You still look beautiful you know' Jay says taking my hand and pulling me back onto the bed so my head was on his lap.

"You kidding me right" I say, he then starts to tickle me and I cant help but laugh as he goes for my feet.

"No Jay" I cry laughing so much tears were forming in my eyes.

"Say Jay is the best"

"Never" I says as he starts tickling me more

"Okay okay Jay is the best Jay is wonderful" I shout as he laughs and we both lay there slightly breathless and all of a sudden Jay leans his head closer to mine, our lips meet and id be lying to say it didn't feel good, in fact he was a great kisser, but it just didn't give me that feeling of when Nathan used to kiss me.