who is it ? part 2

Authors note: So I'm still in bed ill which sucks 😒 so I decided I would update today. In this chapter I will narrow it down to four people it will be cool to see who you think it is 😉, I promise you will know next chapter !. Thankyou for reading and voting enjoy 😊.

Nathan's Pov:

'Bang', what the f*** was that I bump my head on the wing mirror getting up so quickly, I suddenly saw my boss run past, no no no. I run to the flat almost falling up the stairs as I run in through the door and up to our room. Blood, blood everywhere.

"S-Sydney baby speak to me" I cry trying to find a pulse, to say I wasn't scared would be a massive lie, my whole body shook with fear, anger and sadness, she can't die not now not ever. I shakily grab my phone out of my now blood stained trouser's.

"Ambulance please its my gi-girlfriend she has been s-shot come quick please" I cry down the phone as the women instructed me to keep talking to her and not to move her.

"Syd the ambulance is on its way you stay with me okay? You are strong think about everything you have been through don't let this be the end of you okay, we still got to get married have our own kids, get that French bull dog you wanted, I will even let you call it Teddy just anything for you to pull through this you got me Syd?" I say tears falling onto her pale face, her cheeks were no longer the pink that makes me light up. I was then suddenly rushed out the way as the ambulance crew rushed through.

I pull out my phone

"J-j- jay"

"Nath what is it mate" the concern in his voice showing

"Its Sydney she was s-shot" I say barley being able to hold the phone to my ear.

"WHAT WHEN WHY WHERE" he shouted down the phone and I could tell already he was crying

"At home I only left her for five minutes and my boss and I'm going to hospital now please come" I say, right now I know I need my friend.

An hour later-

Luke's Pov :

When I got that call I got here at the speed of light, seeing my sister like that was a sight I hope I would never see, I was worried enough the time she came in because of the stabbing but we all knew she would pull through, now we are having to maybe prepare ourselves. How much could one innocent girl have to go through and its all because of our c*** of a dad, everyone was here I hold on to mum who hadn't stopped shaking or crying since the phone call, Max, Tom, Siva, Kelsey and Resh sat in the corner all tear stained faces, Chad sat with his head in his hands I watched him carefully knowing he had a gun, Callum walked up and down talking to himself if this was any other situation I would have laughed at him, Jay was a state as Lola was too trying to comfort him while trying to calm her self down, Nathan looked the worse his eyes blood shot, face as red as the blood that was on his clothes which he refused to go and change, his hands never stopped moving and the tears never stopped rolling down his face. I didn't like Nathan to begin with I thought it was his fault that this happened but no matter what my dad would have always found a way to get at Sydney, I now see that he loves her you can tell by the way he acts when she is around, the way she completely changed his life and the way he is now. I watch everyone closely trying to work out who done it, the way Max acted to the news unless he was the best actor in the world there was no way you could have acted in the way he did, I know knew it wasn't Jay because that was the first person Nathan called on when it happened, that left Chad, Callum,Lola and Tom, It had to be Chad though right before it happened Sydney told me he had a gun I couldn't confront him though.

"Connor family?" A doctor says coming out. I look up and walk over.

"Would you like to come with me so I can talk about how the surgery went" I saw my mum next to me