Who is it? part 3

Authors note: So here it goes your about to find out who it is 😉 sorry if its a disappointment but hope you enjoy thankyou for reading/voting/ the lovely comments.

Everyone turns to look at them in shock.

"LOLA YES ITS LOLA" I shout

"oh dear dear Nathan did you think telling everyone it was me would stop all this misery in anyway" Lola says grinning evilly showing her true side to everyone.

"L-Lola its you, you are Nathans boss, you tried to kill Sydney" His fists turning into balls with anger, I stand there no one but Jay had spoke they was all in shock and it felt good to be realised but I was scared to what might happen now.

"Oh Jay why do you think I would go for someone like you, I couldn't have Nathan so you was the next closest thing to Sydney, if I got with you the closer I could get to her" She says shaking her head at Jay.

"Alexis?" Jay says

"Yeah that wasn't part of the plan"

"So everything was you this whole time?" Luke says raising from his seat

"Yeah, the spiking, the stabbings, Nate it was all me and the help from some other people that work for me" She grins evilly and Tom gets up to go for her but Siva stopped him.

"Mate what she has done is un forgivable and down right sickening but you can't hit a girl" Siva says looking at everyone who was now looking a Lola with disgust.

"But I can" Kelsey says getting up and punching Lola round the face as Lola goes to hit back but Kelsey is pulled away by Tom.

Suddenly the police came running round the corner, who called them ? How do they have enough evidence for arrest?.

"You are under arrest for attempted murder, anything you say may be used in evidence" The police say dragging her away as I feel like a million stone had been taken of my chest, Jay still stood still as everyone tried to calm him down. I don't think anyone knew how to act including myself.

"Chad how comes you had a gun?" Luke randomly asks, Chad gun what ?.

"I found it in Callums room" he says looking over at Callum,as does everyone else

"I may have been involved" he says quietly, I run over to him grabbing him by the collar

"what do you mean you was involved"

"I was helping Lola I never knew this was all for Sydney I swear" He says panicking under my grip

"She told me that she was in trouble and she needed to protect herself from someone, so I went and collected a gun for her" He says as I let him go

"Who gave you the gun" Max says

"Shelby, and then Chad must have took it and I have no idea how Lola got it" He answers gulping slightly

"I left it in my car she must have taken it while I ran into the shop" Chad says putting his head in his hands, I didn't like Chad but it wasn't his fault.

"Mate don't worry about it it wasn't your fault neither was it Callum's" I say pacing up and down.

"This all makes sense why you met Shelby at the shopping center, why Chad had a gun" Luke says

"wait a minute how did you know Chad had the gun and Callum met Shelby" I question Luke

"E-erm " he says getting up, I grab him by the neck and pushing him into the wall.

"Woah mate calm down" Jay says dragging me away

"Okay, Sydney wanted to know who it was so we spied on you all to get clues" He says backing away from me slightly.