The Tube

Authors note: Hi 🙋. So I am enjoying writing this but I wondered whether you would like a sequel to this story ?. Anyways here the next chapter sorry if its rubbish, I am so tired 😫. Enjoy 😃

Sydney's POV

My phone rang for the tenth time, I decided to sit in a nearby cafe I couldn't believe Nathan had annoyed me already i had only been back here a matter of hours.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice come from behind me as I drank my latté.

"Come here often" Chad says sitting down in front of him, although after what happened I was quite happy to see him.

"Hey, Chad you haven't changed" I laugh

"You haven't either although you look a lot more healthy, when did you come back?"

"Couple of hours ago" I sigh

"So what's new?"

"I have a boyfriend, Nate you?"

"Good I am glad your happy Sydney Nathan wasn't good for you"

I don't know I felt like I could trust Chad, maybe because I knew he wouldn't tell anybody.

"Chad, I am still in love with Nathan as soon as I saw his face all them feelings came flushing back, but Nate is one of the best things to happen to me he makes me so happy"

"Sydney go with your heart, go with the one that will protect you and make you happy"

From Jay:

Sydney open your god dam phone, Nate has been taken to hospital !!!!

my heart dropped as I felt worry go across my whole body

To Jay:

What? Why? Is he okay? Which ward?

"So sorry Chad I have to go take care of yourself maybe see you soon" I say rushing out the café.

From Jay:

Nathan punched him and hit his head quite badly, but his okay they just want to check it in A&E don't worry his fine xx

I walk my way over to the hospital when Nathan came running up to me.

"Get away from me Nathan, how could you do that " I shout pulling my arm away from his grip.

"Sydney, listen to me I shouldn't have done that but I was angry, angry you found someone else, I cant bare to see someone else look after you, hold your hand, kiss you , cuddle you and protect you" He shouts tears falling down his eyes. I just pull away and walk to the A&E room seeing Nate and Jay sat waiting for me.

Nathans Pov

My head was all over the place, this girl makes me do crazy things, I couldn't believe she had moved on I know I caused her drama but does she not feel like we belong together. I pulled my car up at the familiar car park to see my boss standing there with a grin on their face.

"I guess you are in?" They say handing me the package as I take it, I instantly feel sick but if Sydney doesn't want me to protect her I have no other option.

I head back to the car and open the package to see the tablets in the bag, my head started to spin and feel sick at the thought of what I was going to do but I couldn't take care of her anymore and I have to follow my bosses orders to protect my mum and my sister, they said if I didn't do this they know where my mum and Jess is.

I took the long drive back to Lola's flat, I knew everyone would be pissed at me still but I honestly didn't mean to flip at this Nate guy, apart from the fact his taken the girl I love he seems like a decent guy. I get out the car and walk up to the door I take a breath and knock on the door.