Flashbacks

Authors note: Hey, thankyou so much for so many lovely comments I get on my facebook I am glad you are enjoying this story. So I changed the cover of this story so sorry for any confusion, I also have begun another story it's not to do with any celebrity's as I thought I would try a story rather than a fan fiction would be awesome if you guys could read thankyou 😊 http://www.wattpad.com/story/40774755-three-bad-guys-and-one-good-girl

"Yes Sydney it's me, how about a hug for old times sake" My 'dad' grins evily

"What do you want?" I squirm as he edges closer to me

"Oh Sydney you was never the smart one was you, that was Luke"

"Nathan will be back in the minute" I cry not knowing what to say or do

"Yeah Nathan I mean he is one of my un loyal workers why he fell for you I don't know, I have never actually had the privilege to meet him he works for one of my workers, that reminds me sweetie you should be more careful who you are friends with" He laughs sitting on the sofa next to me as if he was invited here.

"Now I have been waiting for this moment for too long, I have alot planned I planned to leave you last actually but I heard you was in New York and I couldn't deny this opportunity"

I get the tears falling down my eyes. How did he find us ? Was he going to kill me ? Where is Nathan ?.

"How about we talk about some memories, a little catch up?" He said casually pulling out the gun out his pocket.

"You ruined my life Sydney, why couldn't you shut your big mouth oh dear sweet child, remember that time when you was five and mummy was being bad so I had to tell her off and you told the neighbours and they didn't believe you"

"I knew from then you was going to be a problem for me"

I flinch at the memory I was so young and helpless and wanted to help my mum.

"How is your mum ? Still a slut ? And oh hows Luke? He was always my favourite but unfortunately for him he is related to your good for nothing mum, I was planning on making a visit to them once we say our farewells"

"Kill me, go on kill me I don't care but don't you dare go anywhere near my mum or Luke" I say feeling the anger take over enough for me to speak.

"Well once you are dead there is nothing you can do about it" I hug my knees into my chest and crying my eyes out, where is Nathan ?, in that moment I heard his voice, the one that calms me down in any situation the one that no matter what happens I can't forget, the one that I now know if the love of my life.

"SYDNEY WHY IS THE DOOR LOOKED, I BROUGHT THE COCO AND COOKIES" I was about to scream as my dad lunges towards putting his hand over my mouth

"Say a word and you will face the consequences" he says putting the gun next to my head, I shake with fear and the tears continue to fall, I knew this was coming for years but now the moment was here I was more scared than I thought I would be.

"You have grown into such a pretty girl Sydney, such a waste" He gets up and walks into the kitchen causally making a drink.

"Just kill me just f****** kill me, put me out my misery" I shout trying to prepare myself, I guess I was too much of a chicken to fight him, but I just didn't have the strength with the amount of fear going through me, he is 100 times stronger and smarter than me, there is no way I am going to be able to win this.

"Now that would be easy wouldn't it, I want to make this as painfully slow as possible"

He walks over to me and grabs me by my hair I yelp in pain as he throws me on the floor, I then here him swear under his breath and I look up to see. Nathan standing at the window on the phone the pain in his face is too much to bare.