Sydney Or Shelby

Authors note: So I am updating again spoiling you guys 😉, so how do you feel about it being Lola?. There is only two more chapters to go after this 😲 but don't worry I will be doing a sequel, there is going to be a lot of skipping and it may be like woah but its just so it doesn't get boring. enjoy 😊.

Nathan's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see blue lights everywhere and I could hear a similar voice shouting my name.

"Nathan it's me Shelby I found you on my way home, You've been in there a couple of hours they cant get out but you stay calm okay" She says, I look round to see blood gushing out of my leg and I couldn't move I think I am upside down, my head killed. Why did I get in the car I'm a t***.

"Mr Sykes, I'm Joey I'm part of the ambulance team, we are going to have to cut open the car but there is a risk the car might tumble stay extremely still" The guys voice say.

Jay's Pov:

We walk into the room and Sydney's dad quickly jumps back.

"What the f*** are you doing here" Max yells

"Can't a dad come visit his daughter in hospital" He says

"Your not her dad maybe by blood get out" I say.

"What you going to do about it curly" He says laughing

"This" Max says grabbing him and punching him round the jaw.

"Your in the right place to go to A&E" Max says sitting down and looking stressed.

"Well that was close should we not phone the police" I say sitting down next to Sydney taking her hand.

"No ill just let the doctors know not to let him in" he says getting up and walking out.

"Hey Syd, I'm not so good with these sorts of speech's, but fight for me okay? " I say as a tear falls from my eye.

"I've fudged things up and when if you wake up you are probably going to hate me but you mean the world too me I love you" I see a out of breath and panicked looking Max run into the room.

"I just saw Nathan being rushed in, Shelby said something about a car crash" He says out of breath, even though he hates me at the moment I have to be there for him I rush out the room.

Nathan's pov:

I opened my eyes to see white walls and the smell of over powering perfume, I look round to see Max, Tom, Siva and Jay sitting at the end of the room playing cards and I turn too see Shelby sitting there watching me.

"Hey Nath your awake" Shelby says putting her hand onto my arm, All the boys came running over hugging me.

"alright you soppy p***** get off me" I chuckle.

"Ah Mr Sykes you are awake, we went into emergency surgery you have broken a rib which will leave you in pain for a while and you have slight swelling to the head which we will keep an eye on it but you was very lucky" the doctor says

"You are so lucky but why would you drive when you was drunk luckily no one else was hurt" Tom says shaking his head at me.

"Nath I'm sorry for what happened, I honestly never want to hurt you" Jay says, I didn't know whether it was my near death experience or I hit my head so hard I don't know what I was doing but I forgave him and I never seen him so happy and relived.

"Go to sleep honey" Shelby whispered stoking my face I was too tired and drugged up to bother to ask why she was being so nice.

Four Months later still Nathans Pov-

Sydney still wasn't waking up and I'm beginning to lose every hope, I tired to stay strong but recently it has just got on top of me and I cant help but drown myself in alcohol and party its the only time I feel okay. Doctors have told us to prepare ourselves because it just isn't looking great. Everyone misses her but have learnt to adapt to it I just cant and it shocked myself that the person who has kept me going is Shelby, she stayed with me in them three weeks I was in hospital and has tired to help with the Sydney situation.

"Not one movement, Sydney just make one movement let us know you are okay" I sigh

"Mate don't give up okay she will come round soon" Jay said staying positive as he always does.

"I'm really sorry to tell you it really isn't looking good, she seems to be getting worse " The doctor says taking some tests.

"What do you mean" I ask

"In the next couple of days she could be gone" The doctor says, the tears fall I know I said I had given up but to hear it could be a couple of days and ill never see her again hit me like a ton of bricks.

I get up and run out of the room, I decide to sit on the bench Sydney always used to sit on when she was angry.

"Nathan?" Shelby said sitting next to me

"Sydney she is about 80% likely to die in the next few days" I cry as she rubs my arm.

"Nathan as bad as this sounds its going to happen you got to stay strong" She says wiping my tears.

A couple of hours later me and Shelby were sat on the sofa watching movies and I don't know what came over me but I leant in and connected my lips to hers and I liked it, It looks bad with my girlfriend in a coma but maybe this is my way to deal with the pain"

"Upstairs" She winks as I follow her.

A month later-

Sydney survived the few days and is still alive but still not a sign, me and Shelby grew closer and closer and as bad as it sounds she is now my girlfriend. No one is happy about it I mean cheating on my 'girlfriend' while she is fighting for her life but she isn't going to make it and I need to move on and Shelby can do just that. I am confused myself to where this all came from but what will be will be.

"Babe why do you need to go visit her, I'm your girlfriend now and she is basically dead anyway" Shelby said trying to stop me going to the hospital, I sigh and decide to give into her.

Jays Pov

Nathan has turned into an absolute p**** again, how could he leave his dying girlfriend and run off with her sister it made me sick to the stomach. Shelby doesn't even care she has been planning this since day one and took advantage Nathan is too heartbroken and he is pretending that it isn't happening. Max, Tom and Siva had to go back to work however I have stayed here everyday I couldn't bare to go, I had to be here the day she died/woke up. I look at her pale face which still looked beautiful and all of a sudden I saw her eyes flicker open.

"SYDNEY ARE YOU AWAKE ARE YOU ACTUALLY AWAKE" I scream as shock and happiness fills me and before I know I am crying, I see her move her fingers towards me as I kiss her head.

"Sydney I can't believe it your awake, ill be back in a minute" I say running out of the room to get her mum, brother and a doctor.

Luke runs faster than I've ever seen someone run before, her mum cries a thousand tears, I leave them to have the reunion, I couldn't believe it she was awake she really is awake.

"Wow Mrs Connors even I wasn't expecting this, don't panic you wont be able to move fully or talk it may take a couple of days" The doctor says taking some tests. I run out the room to call everyone and they were all extremely happy and decided they would all get flights and come as soon as possible. Then I realised I should probably call Nathan.

Nathan's Pov

I was in the middle of cooking some dinner when Jays name shone up on my phone, it had been a while since he phoned .

"Hello" I say

"Nathan its Sydney she's woke up she's okay" Jay screams down the phone, extreme Happiness came over me and I couldn't help but jump up and down and cry as Shelby walked in and guilt rushed through me.

I'm with Shelby now but never did I imagine Sydney would come back. What am I going to do?