Fearless

"No, fuck you, Finn!" Albert's voice rang out through the whole prison, a sharp contrast to the silence that was there before. Albert and Finn had been arguing about something that Billy didn't catch. Albert seemed small and more submissive, Finn seemed to be making him nervous. But the moment he saw Billy, Albert stood straight and raised his voice at the Irishman. "With everything going on, I have to be the most stressed one here! All the pressure is on me, you can't just fucking deny that!"

"You agreed to this shit, Weasel, don't fuckin' get snappy with me." Finn shot back. "This whole operation was your idea!" Albert didn't back down like he had expected though, the usually shy, non-confrontational artist seemed to explode in his anger, suddenly acting like a real Weasel when backed in a corner.

"I may have agreed to this but that doesn't mean I have to take your shit!" Albert snarled. "And if I have to hear one more fucking word of any of you telling me I'm annoying or to shut the fuck up, I'll shut you up!" His blue and green eyes seeped with rage, his jaw clenched shut as he pushed Finn with his right hand. Finn shoved the small arsonist back, knocking him over. Before the Weasel could get his confidence back, Finn placed his hands on his knees and squatted down, leaning as close to Albert as he could.

"You ever do this shit again, you won't live to fly that plane." He muttered. Albert once more looked fearful, leaning away from the older man, watching as he stood and thumbed his nose before strutting away, probably to find Sal.

Billy pushed himself off the wall behind Albert and walked over to the front of him, holding out his hand. He pulled Al to his feet with almost no effort, quickly glancing over the small man's face for damage. "You okay?" Weasel didn't answer right away, instead straightening his peacoat and flat cap and rubbing his shoulder to relieve the soreness from the shove.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Was all he said. Billy patted his back gently, which was uncharacteristic of him. Normally Billy was agressive and quite rude, but he seemed to slowly be getting more fond of the Weasel as time passed in purgatory.

"I'm proud of you, takes guts to stand up for yourself like that." Billy paused for a moment, admiring the blush that slowly creeped up Albert's face. "Especially to Finn."

Albert nodded, looking at the ground with a slight smile as his cheeks turned red. "I felt safer with you around." Although he wasn't sure why, for all he knew, Billy would join Finn if he tried to kill him.

"I would've stopped him if it went any further." Billy said, as if he could read Albert's mind.

Albert looked up, finally meeting the bright blue eyes of the hitman. "Thank you"