Openly Flirting

I have to be confident. Albert thought. I can't back down or be subtle. He doesn't understand subtle hints. But that was easier said than done. Albert was shy, he had no idea what to say. He decided on flirting, more subtle but not subtle enough for the hitman not to notice, but it was easier than stuttering and fidgeting nervously as he made a fool of himself trying to confess that he liked him. He wasn't even sure if Billy would accept it at all, for all he knew Billy was straight, and he was scared of how the murderer would react to a man hitting on him. Billy was known to be violent after all.

Though the hitman was younger than him, Albert was still much smaller and weaker. He was worried Billy might not take it well and hurt him, which he could easily do. Albert shook as he walked around to find the hitman, fidgeting with the sleeves of his uniform. He had taken off his peacoat earlier, having gotten claustrophobic earlier from panicking.

"Hey, Billy.." Albert mumbled as he stood by the cafeteria door. Billy had been repairing one of the barriers, now just checking to make sure they wouldn't fall. Billy glanced over, grabbing his blundergat and leaning on it.

"The fuck you want?" He asked curtly.

"Just wanted to see what you were doing." Albert fidgeted nervously, struggling to hold Billy's intense gaze.

"Im doing things."

"Am I things?" Albert looked up, smirking awkwardly.

Billy immediately shifted his weight, confusion covering his flushed face. "What?!"

Albert giggled and ran off before Billy could recover and hit him. He made Billy blush, and to him that was a victory. He would do it again the next day, but what should he say? He avoided Billy the rest of the day, staying in a separate room so Billy couldn't decide he wouldn't let Albert's behavior pass.

-

Albert passed Billy in the hallway, being sure to gently hip check him and smirk. He glanced over his shoulder, giggling to himself when he saw the confusion on the hitmans face. Billy turned to look at the Irishman behind him, laughing maniacally, doubled over as he leaned against the wall. The hitman cringed and kept walking towards the mess hall, grabbing his ration of food and speed walking back to his cell.

-

Billy was sitting on his bed, hunched over and reading a book he had found in the library. He was never one for reading, but there wasn't much else to do when the zombies weren't around.

"The only crime you committed is being so sexy." Cane a hushed voice. Billy shivered and slapped his hand over his ear, spinning around.

"Albert what the fuck?" He yelled. "Will you stop?" Albert had already backed out of Billy's cell, running into his own and slamming the door. Billy stood in the hall, glaring at the Weasel, who was giggling as he backed further into his cell.

"Are you Jesus?" He asked.

"What? No?"

"Cause I want to nail you!"

The hitman lunged forward, narrowly missing Albert as he grasped for his shirt collar. "I swear to God! If you don't fuck off!"

"Can't fuck off, sorry, you're blocking my only exit." Albert was now full on laughing, admiring how flustered Billy seemed to be. Billy glared at the con-man, his red face exposing that he wasn't really as angry as he wanted Albert to think. He ripped his arm from between the bars, catching his elbow and wincing. He took one final look at the laughing arsonist before storming off.

-

Billy was already nibbling on an orange at the mess hall table, seemingly oblivious to the rest of the world. No one else was around, so Albert took his chance and sat down across from Billy, removing his hat and setting it on the table. "Hey, are you food?" He said.

"No." Billy snapped. "Why would I be foo-"

"Because I wanna put you in my mouth" Al gave Billy a flirty look, brushing his hair away from his eyes. He was still nervous, heart racing, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy watching the usually stoic hitman blush.

Billy stood, perhaps a little too fast. "Albert, please fucking stOp!" He yelled, his voice cracking. He crossed his arms and upturned his nose as the smaller male also stood and walked towards him.

"You would have killed me by now if you didn't like it," Albert started. He stepped closer, draping his arms around the hitmans neck. Billy flinched, leaning back and looking down at the con man. He looked oddly concerned. "You're guilty as charged and I sentence you to my bed~" before Billy could fully process what had been said, he felt Albert press their lips together, and without thinking, Billy kissed back.

He never wanted to let anyone but Sal close to him. Everyone else had hurt him. The Weasel was right, though, even though Billy didn't want to let him close, he enjoyed the feeling it gave him. He couldn't help himself, he just melted into Albert's touch, enjoying the moment.

I'm sorry I got lazy with this one ;-;
Also it's pretty bad but oh well