Cologne

Albert absolutely dispised the rotting smell of the corpses that fell at his feet. Bullet after bullet ripped through flesh, splattering blood across the walls and floors. The scent of gunpowder was also prominent, but that was much more tolerable. The mobsters uniforms smelled awful too, as the blood splattered on them and they ran and fought all day to survive the seemingly endless zombies. By the time they finally got a break, it didn't last long, maybe an hour at most. So finally, Albert decided to round up everyone's uniforms and wash them, handing them different uniforms, all either slightly too small or way too big to change into.

Billy was the most pissed at this, tugging at his white shirt collar multiple times, complaining that it was choking him, before finally pulling it off completely. Al couldn't help but blush at the toned midsection of the hitman. Billy chose to just walk around shirtless for the remainder of the time.

Albert was nearly done scrubbing the uniforms, only needing to wash Billy's shirt, when he stopped. He could smell something very yummy, but very faint,on the ripped collar. He brought it closer and took a whiff. What was that? He couldn't place it.

It... smells like really expensive cologne... he thought. But... Billy has expensive cologne? He's into that? Albert smiled slightly. "It smells good." He mumbled aloud.

"The fuck you smelling my shirt for, Al?" Billy's voice echoed from behind him, causing him to jump. He felt his soul leave his body as he spun around and looked at the larger male with panic in his blue and green eyes.

"Ah-i- f-... I mean I could smell your cologne a little and i- I mean I think it's cologne?" He could barely get a sentence out, his thoughts were all jumbled together and he struggled to stop himself from shaking. The hitman was made angry easily, and Al was terrified he might trigger that if he didn't answer correctly. But what was the correct answer? That's all there was to it, he thought he smelled cologne and wanted to be sure.

"Well.. yeah? So?" Billy frowned, though looking more confused than annoyed or angry.

"I-it smells really expensive, what is it?"

"Bruno Banani. It's German." He nodded, crossing his arms. "And yes, it is expensive."

There was a pause, air tense, Albert struggling to read the now empty expression of the young man. "I- sorry, I just- I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy.."

Billy just nodded, cocking a brow slightly. He turned and walked away, putting his hands on his hips as he walked away. The arsonist exhaled, finally releasing the breath he hadnt realized he was holding. He felt tingly, having fought himself not to glance down at the muscles of the other man. His face was beet red. He realized he still had the bloodstained shirt clutched in his hands, held tight to his chest.

Albert quickly washed it and ran to hang all their uniforms to dry on the roof.

-

He couldn't sleep. He felt tingly inside every time he thought of Billy's cologne. It smelled so good, and somehow he was totally attracted to it. He always had a crush on Billy, but never showed it. As if he couldn't get any more attractive to the arsonist, now he had the image of Billy's muscles contracting as he walked away stuck in his head. The hitman was huge, compared to Albert, and he'd be damned if Billy didn't take good care of his body. Al was quite slim, though he did take care of himself he never gained as much muscle as Billy and still had a thin frame to him.

"Dude." Billy said from Al's cell door. He shot up and looked at the hitman, not panicked this time but rather confused. "You're grumbling about something."

"Am I?"

Billy sighed. "You dissapeared after you finished the laundry, man, you good?"

"... yeah?"

The laundry was long since done, so Billy had his shirt back, yet he remained shirtless. Maybe he got hot and decided to take it off again. Of course, Albert struggled again to either keep eye contact or look anywhere else in the room.

Billy laughed when he noticed this, uncrossing his arms and hanging his hands from his belt loops. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"N-no!"

"You're totally uncomfortable right now." Billy smirked. "You think I'm hot don't you?"

"No! Well. Yes. But..." Albert fidgeted with the sleeve of his uniform. He couldn't get the rest of his thought out.

Billy didn't say a word as he flopped himself down next to Albert and pushed him to the matress. Al was panicked now, squirming underneath the hitman, who chuckled at the effect he had on the arsonist. "Does it make it less uncomfortable if I say I think you're kinda hot too?"

Albert stopped, flicking his eyes back to lock with the crystal blue ones. Billy was still smirking, but there was sincerity in his eyes. Albert pulled at his wrist in another attempt to get free. "I- I'm not- I mean-"

Billy stopped his sentence by claiming his lips in a soft but passionate kiss. Al melted into it, kissing back without hesitation. They fell asleep with Albert snuggled into Billy's chest, the hitman cradling his newfound lover with both arms. Their legs were tangled up, something that would probably trip them up in the morning when Finn or Sal inevitably stood in the doorway with wide smirks.

They didn't care though, not that night anyway. They just enjoyed the moment.