Sketching

Albert sat on the edge of the roof,, sketching in his book in the bright moonlight. He had tried sketching his mob-mates, slightly frustrating himself as he tried to remeber their facial features. He couldn't do the normal artist thing and examine the other mobsters, they would all probably beat him up. Though he didn't plan to show them, it annoyed him if he didn't get something to look the way it was meant to.

He struggled the most with Billy, unable to remeber the shape of his eyes and the exact way his nose looked. He found it hard to look the killer in the eye, Billy's intensity intimidated him. Finally he sighed, getting up without closing his book and slowly walking down to the cafeteria. Billy was sat at the table they salvaged, smoking a cigarette as he stared into the kitchen window. He seemed to literally be watching the water boil. Albert sat down quietly, hoping not to make any sudden noise and snap the hitman out of his trance. He examined Billy's face, drinking in his sharp features for a moment. He turned back to his book, wanting to quickly finish his drawing so he could leave without being noticed.

"What doin'~" Billy purred. He had leaned over the table, resting his chin on the tops of his hands, looking up at the arsonist with just his curious, bright blue eyes. Very... attractive.. eyes. Albert thought.

He was caught off guard, stuttering out some bullshit response that didn't make any sense as he snapped his book shut and ran. Billy was probably bored of watching the fishy salt water boil and noticed Albert sitting at the table, deciding to freak him out for some amusement.

His last name suits him

Albert scrawled the words onto the same page as his sketch of the psychopath, unaware he had been thinking them. God you're so fuckin' gay, stop! Albert scolded himself. Leave him alone, he hates you! Albert sighed, slouching forward and resting his forearms on his thighs. He smiled a bit, letting himself think of Billy once more. It doesn't hurt to think of him after all, right? It's just a crush...

"Hey~" Billy's voice startled the Weasel as he gave him a firm jab to the back. He jumped so high that he slipped off the roof ledge, yelping as he felt himself drop. Billy snatched his wrist and dragged him back up to the rooftop, worry in his face. "Damn, didn't mean to scare ya, Weasel." He said. "You alright?"

Albert nodded, trying to catch his breath as he moved away from the massive drop below, but more importantly, out of a corner if things went sour with the hitman. If he stayed on the edge and Billy got aggressive, Weasel had nowhere to run.

"For real though, the hell was ya doin' in the cafeteria?" Billy asked, glancing at Albert's black sketchbook that lay on the ground.

"I-... well I mean..." Albert blushed. "Drawing that's all." He mumbled.

"So you randomly came to the cafeteria, stared at me, and then 'just drew'?" Billy smirked as he asked this. He was clearly amused at the con-man's shyness, enjoying the sight as he squirmed uncomfortably now that he'd been caught.

"Well... yes?"

"Can I see?"

"No!" Albert snapped, though still very quietly.

"Why not~"

"B-because... uhm..."

"Was ya drawin' me?~"

Albert stopped, frowning slightly as the realization hit him. Billy's tone of voice was unmistakably flirty. He looked up at the hitman, different colored eyes confused as he locked his gaze with Billy's. "Are you fucking flirting with me?!"

Billy's cheeks instantly flushed. His face turned to a glower and he crossed his arms, turning his face away as his eyes snapped up and to the left. "NO!"

Billy is right handed.

Albert smirked, giving a slight giggle. "You are flirting with me!"

"I am not!"

Weasel smiled. He walked close to Billy, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and giggling again when he saw Billy's face turn red. He tried to look angry, but he looked more like a teenager who's mother had just told him she loved him in front of his friend. He was flustered.

Albert grabbed his book and walked away happily, turning to look over his shoulder. He gave Billy a wink when he saw him looking, chuckling when Billy tried again to act angry.