Saving Grace

TW: self harm!
Hurt and comfort cause I mean we all need it sometimes

.

.

.

Billy walked around the prison looking for The Weasel. He wasn't sure why, he just had this sinking feeling in his stomach that told him he needed to go find the smaller male.

The longer he looked, the more panicked he became, running through the last hallway he could check before his random passing thought of Weasel jumping from the roof to the raging ocean below became plausible.

He instantly walked to the small room in the corner of the warden's office, looking through the bars. Immediately he could see the Weasel's dark blue jacket and matching flat cap behind the desk.

"Hey, whatcha doin' in there, scrub?"

"Leave me alone!" He squeaked.

"Weasel. Let me in." Billy lowered his voice, but unfortunately his psychotic nature made him sound more threatening, even though he was trying to sound gentle.

"No."

It was then that Billy noticed the blood pooling around Weasel's arms, which weren't covered by his jacket and uniform for once.

"Al... did you slit your wrists?"

"Go away, Billy!"

Billy didn't even ask again, he leaped through the already broken window and ran in front of Weasel.

"Albert holy shit!" He said, picking up the Weasel's arm. "Those are deep!" Billy placed the palm of his hand against the three long wounds that were gushing blood down Weasel's forearm.

Weasel started to cry. Without even thinking, Billy picked him up and holstered him over his shoulder, carrying him to the infirmary. He sat Weasel against a wall and turned to get Sal, but Weasel grabbed his leg.

"Please don't!" He whimpered and let out a sob. "If you're gonna force me to live at least keep this between us.." Weasel looked up at Billy, his blue and green eyes wet with tears as he gave a hopeless look.

"Fine, but you're not gonna be leavin' my sight, understand?" Weasel just nodded. Billy grabbed some supplies and came back, making Albert remove his coat and button up uniform so he could properly get to the wounds. He started cleaning the cuts and doing his best to stitch them closed. It was sloppy work but it would keep Weasel from dying.

Billy suddenly pulled Weasel into his chest. "Explain please. I get it, this shit ain't no fukin' fun, but why?"

"I don't know. I just felt so fuckin' hopeless..." Weasel gripped the back of Billy's dirty white shirt, sobbing.

"Al, you don't need to keep your depression to yourself you know." Billy sighed, rubbing Weasel's back until he calmed down. Slowly the smaller male relaxed and softened his grip, leaning into the hitman as the tears finally stopped falling.

Albert wanted to feel embarrassed, to pull away and run, but he was exhausted and depressed. He was comfortable, laying in Billy's arms. His heavy set body was soothing to the Weasel, making him feel safe for the first time since he arrived at the prison. Eventually, Albert accepted that Billy had witnessed his mental breakdown and decided to just take advantage of the sudden softness of the killer. This probably wouldn't last long after all, so Albert moved closer to Billy, sliding into his lap and sinking deeper into the embrace.

Billy smiled, giving the con-man a gentle but firm squeeze before moving to rest his back against the wall. He lay there, the small arsonist nestled between his legs and nuzzled into his chest, just gently rubbing circles into Albert's shoulder with his thumb.

Weasel smiled, fully relaxing and melting into Billy, enjoying the silence and gentle comfort. He kept his eyes closed, letting Billy's heart beat slowly lull him to sleep. Billy noticed this, gently picking the smaller male up bridal style and carrying him to his cell, gently placing him on the bed and spreading the brown blankets over his slim frame.

Still half asleep, Albert reached out and grabbed at Billy's wrist as he turned to leave. He missed, only managing to lightly touch Billy's forearm with his fingertips, but it was enough to get Billy's attention. He turned around, smiling slightly as he looked down at the arsonist.

"Please stay..." Albert mumbled, face half buried under his blanket as he lay on his side. Billy glanced out to the hallway, knowing if either of the others came through and saw them he would have a lot of explaining to do. He looked back down at Albert, his crystal blue eyes locking with deep blue and green ones. Albert's eyes were filled with sadness, begging for the younger male to hold him again.

Billy's eyes softened, smile a bit more apperent. He carefully climbed into the cot next to him, nestling himself under the blanket and pulling Albert close to him. Weasel mumbled something, too quiet for Billy to hear, but he figured Al was too drowsy to get out a proper sentence. He placed a gentle kiss to the short man's head, settling in and relaxing, letting himself fall asleep along with him.

A/N
If you ever find yourself feeling like Weasel, I urge you to reach out to someone! Anyone! Remeber you are valued and loved, you do matter! Please don't give up <3

-Yuno