Chapter 4

We have a shipname for Arhaan and Mihika by
ZaiTheArmyGirl

MirHaan & ArIka

WARNING: SELF HARM

Mihika stirred in her sleep and leaned in to the source of warmth. She sighed at the warm feeling. Clutching it tightly in her hand, she rubbed her face slightly on the soft fabric.

Arhaan wanted to remove her hold but his heart wasn't ready for it. He had woken up a while ago but couldn't get up because of the girl attached to him.If she continued her actions he was sure he would get a boner and then it was going to be worse for both of them.

He heaved a sigh before lightly tapping her.
"Mihika, get up already." He liked the sound of her name on his tongue.

"Umm let me shleep moreeee." She said in her morning voice making him chuckle.

"You can sleep all you want but don't sleep on me. We have a bed for that."

She looked up at him to argue but stopped realizing her position. He was right. She was literally sleeping on him.

She quickly moved away and turned her embarrassed face away from him. She had a habit of cuddling her pillows or her teddy's but today she had accidentally cuddled a man. Not just any man but her husband.

"Um w-why did you throw away the pillows? I told you to not cross the boundaries didn't I?" She tried to blame him.

He sat up with his elbows still pressed to the bed.

"Oh really? Let me remind you miss oh sorry, Mrs. Mihika that it was you who kicked those pillows. Poor pillows went flying in the air. And then you...." He paused making her look at him with curious eyes.

"And then I what?" She asked in confusion, her voice filled with worry.

He leaned in closer to her face making her heart race.

"And then slowly your hands started crawling on my body. My chest, my face you didn't leave anything. Then your hand started getting inside my shirt-"

"I don't want to listen!" She said covering her ears and looking away. Her face turned beet red imagining herself actually doing all this.

Arhaan burst laughing at her reaction making her frown.

"You actually thought it happened?" He laughed more at her red face.

She turned fully to look at him when she realized he had been playing with her.

"You!" She said trying to hit him with her small hands.

He didn't faze a bit and held both her wrists in his one hand.

Smirking at her bewildered expression he flipped them so now he was on top of her with her hands pinned above her head.

Mihika gasped at the sudden closeness, feeling his breath on her skin. How could he still smell so fresh when she was sure she had morning breath.

"Why do you look so flustrered now? You were quite enjoying cuddling me a while ago. Purring like a kitten on my chest. Wait! You are a kitten. My little fiesty kitten." He said looking deep in her eyes. A sexy smirk plastered on his face.

"I-I am not a kitten." She said in a low voice. Her confidence had vanished after having him so close.

"Yes you are. My kitten." He whispered low near her face, making her shiver.

"But I am not yours." She replied sharply.

Something changed in his eyes hearing her words and his hold on her wrist tightened.