Chapter 11

Dhanraj threw the newspaper on his table with anger. He stood up from the chair and placed his palms on the table with a bang. 

Mihika and Arhaan had become the headline much to his dismay and people had also appreciated how caring Arhaan was as a husband. 

"Calm down ,Uncle. These newspapers write anything stupid." Aditya said siting in front of him. He was unusually calm. 

"But they are destroying my business! They have proved me a damn villain when in reality it is him who should be blamed." Dhanraj gritted his teeth in anger. 

Ashok who was siting beside his son, sighed and rested his elbows on his knees.

"What I don't understand is, why is he so angry with you? What have you done to him?" He asked taking Dhanraj aback. How was he supposed to answer this question. He knew Ashok very well. He will end their partnership the moment he comes to know about Dhanraj's truth.

"That is not important now. Right now my only concern is to save my company. It is the result of years long hard work. I can't loose it so easily." Dhanraj was a cunning fox who knew how to use his cards correctly.

"And what about your daughter? Why does it look like that you don't care about her." Aditya who was observing Dhanraj, said with a frown. 

"You can't imagine my pain Aditya. Mihika is my pride, my self respect. Wo meri izzat hai."

(She is my respect.)

"Then how can you give her away like that? Without even trying." Aditya crossed making Dhanraj nervous. 

"I-I had no option. He gave me only one option. And he is so dangerous how was I-"

"Okay I get it. But what now? Do we leave her to suffer?" Aditya enquired.

"No. I will have my daughter back. I will not let him win. Arhaan will have to pay. But I need your help." Dhanraj held Ashok's hand and said with a pleading look.

"Dhanraj, I am always here for you. But you should also understand that he is Mihika's husband now. And if you ask me, Mihika looks happy with him. You should try to solve your problems with Arhaan, at least for your daughter's happiness." Ashok said before walking out of the cabin. 

Dhanraj was furious. How can he accept his defeat so easily?

"Dad is emotional sometimes. Don't mind his words." Dhanraj was shocked hearing Aditya's words.

"You should not let him win uncle. After all it is Mihika's life that is getting spoiled. She deserves to be happy." Aditya said with a serious look.

Dhanraj was confused at the boy's behavior. Why was he worried for him so much.

"Don't worry uncle. I will help you."

"But, why? What will you get?" Dhanraj asked, confused at his words. 

"Mihika. I want you to promise me that I will get Mihika." 

Dhanraj was shocked to hear him. How could he say that?

"What are you saying?"

"I have my own grudge from past with Arhaan. He thinks he can get anything that he wants. But I will prove him wrong. I will have his precious little wife." 

Dhanraj was flabbergasted seeing this sinister side of Aditya. He had never imagined this type of evilness from him. But he himself was so crooked, he saw an opportunity in this.

"If you help me in my business, I promise to make Mihika marry you." Dhanraj said with a smirk. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------